Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

Just curious, those planning on upgrading to the 3080 or 3090, what CPU's are you guys running...?
3600 getting 3080
Post automatically merged:

Zotac
Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 3090 Trinity - Rs:-1,47,990
Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 3080 Trinity - Rs. 69,990
Zotac Gaming GeForce RTX 3070 Twin Edge - Rs 49,990

Any Idea About the rest of the company and their pricing
source

20 series people upgrading to 30 series makes no sense for me if they are not into competitive. I saw one guy taking about 4K gaming on 3070 but other components are like 3600 ryzen 5 [emoji3166]

For me real upgrade will be when we have ddr5 after its stable and gpu + cpu from that phase.

What we need are good monitors with high refresh rates with good pricing.

20 series people upgrading to 30 series makes no sense for me if they are not into competitive. I saw one guy taking about 4K gaming on 3070 but other components are like 3600 ryzen 5 [emoji3166]

For me real upgrade will be when we have ddr5 after its stable and gpu + cpu from that phase.

What we need are good monitors with high refresh rates with good pricing.
Hmm nvidia is not just for ganing. 3600 with 3080 which i will be pairing gives massive boost in the ml dl workloads and rendering tasks. For gaming alone 3070 was an overkill for 1440p

Call it the RTX 30XX effect, this forum is now flooded with 1080Ti's/RTX 20XX. Make hay while the Sun shines.
I'll wait to see the benchmarks, either it's going to make the price go up or even lower. Since some sellers quote the new performance as a 'marketing gimmick', there is also the other side of the coin where the performance might actually be true. AMD has also not yet released their cards and if everything aligns up well. The last two series will face a more larger dive in value. Leaving those aside, the new cards already have things such as HDMI 2.1, NVIDIA Broadcast, NVIDIA Omniverse Machinima, NVIDIA RTX IO, and much more.
Been a while that it's been a buyers market, even in India perhaps. The 2080 ti have hit a 400-450$ (Big F) mark in ebay in the US.
Glad to see a hint of normalcy in pricing by companies since I never buy overpriced products.
Although i def do not need one and the 2080 can run perfectly every game on my Predator 1440p at ultra the itch to get even more fps is intense.
Just 1 day to go and you'll have a clearer answer!

I'll wait to see the benchmarks, either it's going to make the price go up or even lower. Since some sellers quote the new performance as a 'marketing gimmick', there is also the other side of the coin where the performance might actually be true. AMD has also not yet released their cards and if everything aligns up well. The last two series will face a more larger dive in value. Leaving those aside, the new cards already have things such as HDMI 2.1, NVIDIA Broadcast, NVIDIA Omniverse Machinima, NVIDIA RTX IO, and much more.
Been a while that it's been a buyers market, even in India perhaps. The 2080 ti have hit a 400-450$ (Big F) mark in ebay in the US.
Glad to see a hint of normalcy in pricing by companies since I never buy overpriced products.

Just 1 day to go and you'll have a clearer answer!

Miners are back as well and guys make sure to get your cards which have higher warranty as those are samsung chips and register with a separate email account so you can transfer that account if you want to re-sell >there are chances that FE card might have good cooling

I will wait for AMD ,if i have waited for this much we can wait for AMD as well to make sure there are price cuts if or some free games ,i am actually waiting for Higher VRAMS ,after looking at MS flight simulator and Crysis remastered vram nnds to be more

Yes, 24hrs to go to place orders and lesser for reviews..never been this anxious for a GPU in years..hope everyone has their credit cards warmed up and ready......

Is the advise only for others ? :p
See buddy, i think i posted it here. Wait till the actual review comes out for the RTX 3080. Nvidia said that it is double the performance of a 2080, is it in DLSS or actual. If this card gives 60+ frames at ultra settings in RDR2 @4k or 3440x1440 (Ultra-wide). I am going to upgrade everything from 1200p monitor to a 4k monitor, or maybe an ultrawide like a 3440x1440 or 3860x1600 ,get the RDR2 and also this GPU. Until then i am happy doing Window shopping.

Food for miners - https://www.notebookcheck.net/The-N...-s-double-the-Radeon-RX-5700-XT.494246.0.html

NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang Says NVIDIA-Branded CPUs Could be Coming

Last edited:
You guys are too slow. People are already reselling 3xxx series...

Attachments

• 3080.png
    3080.png
    311.3 KB · Views: 121
No review from AnandTech today. RS also locked the reply.
IMG_-xjw61r.jpg

My dream is for the RTX 3000 to hit the stores so they will discount the RTX 2000 and I will finally be able to buy the GTX 1000 xD

No review from AnandTech today. RS also locked the reply.
View attachment 90549
My dream is for the RTX 3000 to hit the stores so they will discount the RTX 2000 and I will finally be able to buy the GTX 1000 xD

Just imagine, like wildest imagination. 2080Ti selling officially for 45k if RTX 3070 is powerful enough to beat it.

The new embargo date for the RTX 3080 is now set for September 16th at 2 PM BST. Thats 6.30pm IST.

Last edited:
Back