Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

It's crazy you're willing to spend 80k on a pc with 25k salary. Pure fps love eh ❤. All the best
debated long & hard between getting a pc or PS5. i am going to stick with PS5 for now. will last me 4/5 years for now.
maybe after 2/3 years when Ryzen 4th gen launches, i'll buy a pc (that too second hand) :laughing:

Can you help how did you jailbreak ps4 Pro. I am interested.
i didnt. i only bought 5.05 version. havent figured out the how yet, coz i havent even played with it.
but you can check out this reddit post. they are quite detailed.

Dealers have gone full retard looks like.
I wonder if they made any secret deals with GTX 1x and RTX 2x owners here to increase the price of the RTX 3x so their old 1x and 2x being sold won't go for too low... :hilarious:
Does anyone know if there is an artificial price inflation of the graphics cards over the last couple of weeks/months here in India?

Regarding the instability issues Nvidia apparently issued a statement.
This is the response got when checked with primeabgb about RTX 3080.
What pisses me off is why they bother to put "Call for price." They didn't do it at first but they have been doing it for years now. If this is not shady then I don't know what is. One reason why I've stopped going to their website. Their onlyssd also was/is filled with ad/popups. You click something and some shitty website pop out instead. Like those pirated streaming sites.

What pisses me off is why they bother to put "Call for price." They didn't do it at first but they have been doing it for years now. If this is not shady then I don't know what is. One reason why I've stopped going to their website. Their onlyssd also was/is filled with ad/popups. You click something and some shitty website pop out instead. Like those pirated streaming sites.

They want to know the people interested in actually buying and then arranging the cards , I suppose [emoji2955]

I believe both the primeabgb & onlyssd site/or its dns was hijacked for a while last year, though they never acknowledged. It was that time where many customer got redirected to some shady sites etc.

I got also same replay. Are stock available here in our country ?
We will have to wait. Its good thing, we will get to see wht AMD has to offer with RDNA 2.
I'm more excited for Zen 3 though.

We will have to wait. Its good thing, we will get to see wht AMD has to offer with RDNA 2.
I'm more excited for Zen 3 though.
I'm on the same boat, don't want to buy Zen 2 when Zen 3 is literally just a month away (maybe a little more since it's India). Just want to see what AMD has to offer before pulling the trigger in the GPU department.

NVIDIA screwed up the launch so bad, i would love to see AMD doing the same. They are also distant cousins like literally. :p

I'm with first gen zen 1700 processor and 1080gtx on a 29-inch 2k monitor 75 hertz, everything still works fine without overclock in ultra settings. YouTubers make you buy more. Random s**t buying syndrome is to blame here. I don't see any requirement for upgrade at least GPU for another 2 years. Lot of games are still adapting to RTX and just for glossy effect paying 70k doesn't make any sense.

I'm with first gen zen 1700 processor and 1080gtx on a 29-inch 2k monitor 75 hertz, everything still works fine without overclock in ultra settings. YouTubers make you buy more. Random s**t buying syndrome is to blame here. I don't see any requirement for upgrade at least GPU for another 2 years. Lot of games are still adapting to RTX and just for glossy effect paying 70k doesn't make any sense.
For people with a good enough setup, it's completely understandable not upgrading but for people building a new PC for the first time or just upgrading from a very old setup, it makes sense to buy the latest piece of hardware if they can. Also while the GPU is marketed to gamers, it's actually really for people who need the horsepower for their work. There's no way the 3090 is intended for gamers, it's a literal titan according to past GPU specs. The RTX 2XXX series users were beta testers as now the performance downgrade using RTX in 3XXX series is lesser in comparison, also a ton of new features to set it apart which will definitely create a larger bridge between the two generations. AMD has also yet to unveil their part. Lastly, there are people with money to spare, they just want the best performance.

People who are building PC for first time should look at buying a good processor and motherboard and PSU to begin with. On long run these components will hold well together longer. They you should invest in good monitor and headphones and keyboard and mouse. GPU you can buy 2nd hand or previous version you will end up saving a lot and overall experience will also be good. My last processor from Intel q6600 lasted me good 10 years or so and I had upgraded motherboard from p31 to p45 and maxed out at 2017 and then I upgraded to Ryzen. So I did get maximum bang for buck. Now I got a microatx board and q6600 lying around m planning to use it as HTPC now :) with wifi dongle plugged in it's a good mini pc for casual gaming or can be used for streaming, upgrading one notch less is a smart way to climb the ladder

The GPU makers have responded. I tried to take a screenshot but too long. Read it all here.
But I want to specifically mention Asus' response. Why on Earth did they use Instagram to respond to such an important issue? It's like saying :finger:
Screenshot_20200929-211305~2.png

Last edited:
So the Nvidia 30 series Crash To Desktop issue was fixed by a simple driver update whitout compromising on performance :x and this issue wasn't present on Linux, only windows drivers had this problem. Anyone here who cancelled their zotac 3080 after looking at the crash news and Poscaps vs mlcc debacle?

Its one fiasco after another. First getting the card was not easy, then getting to work was not easy. I hope AMD is doing the final prep work or some kind of a dress rehearsal.

Back