Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

I recently switched from an nvidia card to amd card of similar specs and I can vouch for Amd driver experience being much better. Nvidia sucks with drivers. All this generic false nonsense about and being bad makes me get violent.

Is your kidney equivalent to 3090, 3080 or 3070? Asking for a friend. ;)
Post automatically merged:

The question is, will there be enough stocks at launch or are we going to have a flash sale for this?
That depends on where you sell it. :D

There won't be issues with stocks at launch as long as everyone goes for a particular brand & model because I don't think there are lots of gamers in India who can afford a 3080 for 70K.

Wow, that some real dope consumer protection shit right there. But then again, even without such laws they can always return products pretty easy there. basically, if they're not 110% satisfied, they return. Here, if you have a defect even in warranty you still may get shafted. :-/

look people dont officially escalate over emails that is the issue ,i had bought around 48 gb of DDR3 Hyperx from US amazon rates were good when ram prices were through the roof .After a while some of it went faulty .Went to RMA center they told that this serial no is not specific to India .so i dropped few emails and got things sorted as i told that there no india specific policies and the lady acknowledged and approved RMA.

so if you think you could get something cheaper from us or so at cheap rate drop an official mail and enquire for international warranty for the products . i got good benefit on AMD & Gskill as they honor international warranty ,Intel doesnt

Last edited:
look people dont officially escalate over emails that is the issue ,i had bought around 48 gb of DDR3 Hyperx from US amazon rates were good when ram prices were through the roof .After a while some of it went faulty .Went to RMA center they told that this serial no is not specific to India .so i dropped few emails and got things sorted as i told that there no india specific policies and the lady acknowledged and approved RMA.

so if people if you think you could get something cheaper from us or so at cheap rate .drop an official mail and state do you honor international warranty for the products so i got good benefit on AMD & Gskill as they honor international warranty ,Intel doesnt
As we've seen many times before the parent company in usa/china/taiwan or wherever usually has no issues even going out of their way to provide support, it's just the a$$holes in the Indian divisions that want to shaft the customer as much as they can. It's as if they're spending out of their pockets to provide warranty support...

As we've seen many times before the parent company in usa/china/taiwan or wherever usually has no issues even going out of their way to provide support, it's just the a$$holes in the Indian divisions that want to shaft the customer as much as they can. It's as if they're spending out of their pockets to provide warranty support...
100 percent correct

but you know the guy confirming rma is not earning alot and wont have job assurances .Hence they act in that manner but i think it for hyperx it was rashi who did rma ,he did tell that you can escalate so i did escalate and got my RMA approved by the lady in Taipei.

Now products sell on their after market services rather than product itself.

US American consumer protection laws are next level, a friend of mine had bought a backpack which had a manufacturing defect forcing him to leave a negative review on the Amazon listing, the seller shipped 2 additional bags for free and asked him to keep the defective one as well for going through the trouble.
Most US retailers are just like that and they replace/refund without any hassle whatsoever, there is a degree of accountability and for them customer is indeed king.
TBH we'll never get the same experience here because apart from the lax consumer protection laws and zero accountability there are a lot of morally bankrupt scummy Indians who will abuse such a system, there have been instances on this forum itself where several people have revealed by accident that they intentionally damage their components to get an upgraded replacement through RMA.

ok so gst is already included!!..and how to add address and card details in nvidia India
yes price mentioned are included gst.
first you have to make your account on nvidia website. add your personal info & address.
when product is available for sale.
add product to the cart (e.g. normally we do on any e-commerce website)
checkout
do the payment online

Since everybody comparing navidia 2xxx family with navidia 3xxx. So again Moore's law is still working. And for already purchased earlier cards, please use them as much long posible and u will surely recovers some good money in terms of use.

Clickbait - look at the number of downvotes.

Anyone buying a 3080 would have his/her monitor/cpu/ram/psu side sorted already.
I see people in other forums [not Indian] upgrading the PSU so that they can run 3080.

Until now, 750W was required only for SLI but this "need more power" shit is getting out of hand.

Back