Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

I was going to add 25-30% only but given the start even 15% makes sense and not to forget not all of us are richie richs and biggies and many more I know keep saving for months to get their hands on some component upgrade. I can even give 50% advance but then it wont be uniform. So as a baseline I mentioned 10-15% whichever works great as per the best interest of the importer.

I see your point mate and i realize not everyone would ask for a 3080 or a 3090. I also realize most of us would be slowly collecting money over a few months to afford one of these. But I was also looking at it from the point of view of the importer. It doesn't make sense to increase the financial burden on him as he would have to buy it before hand. I am also fairly sure most people would be easily able to afford a 20% to 30% advance and pay the remainder when the cards arrive. Logically, if one was looking forward to the sale today in hopes to score a card, it would stand to reason that person already has the financial wherewithal to afford such a card and have the funds available.

Just my 2c

First ww have to decide which card to get
And which make. I will make a poll and add some options.
Looking forward to it my man,

That would be difficult now, i have to tell my cousin. These arr the cards we want, give him 2 3 options ans ask for rate
Can't ask blindly get rates for everything.

Would also request to have 3080 or better on the list. There would be a few of us who would be interested in one of the higher end cards.... (looking at myself)

Would also request to have 3080 or better on the list. There would be a few of us who would be interested in one of the higher end cards.... (looking at myself)
i would recommend start with lower end cards ,as 3070ti and 3080ti are on the horizon and the monetary risk/burden would be less as well and we will understand the challenges as well

So I learned that RT
imma literally salivating on the 3080ti. Would not mind having an FE on that
So went to my vendor to gather inputs and he has said that prices of GPU have come down by 10 percent to 15 percent. RTX 3080 has been retired as per him and it will be replaced by 3080Ti which will be coming on 4th June. He is not sure about the price but expects the AIB to be under 1.4L. Asked me to buy everything but the GPU. He was offering me a RTX 2060 for 30K as have been buying equipments from him since 2005.

So I learned that RT

So went to my vendor to gather inputs and he has said that prices of GPU have come down by 10 percent to 15 percent. RTX 3080 has been retired as per him and it will be replaced by 3080Ti which will be coming on 4th June. He is not sure about the price but expects the AIB to be under 1.4L. Asked me to buy everything but the GPU. He was offering me a RTX 2060 for 30K as have been buying equipments from him since 2005.
so where does Rx 6700Xt stand ?

i have a feeling once LHR cards come, then we wont have an issue buying them
Scalpers will anyway scalp them as well just to make money by selling them at loot prices.
So if we start right now we might end up having lhr cards. All this process will easily take at least 40 days of time imo.
Thus if everything goes by plan with zero delays So one can expect cards in their hands only by mid to end of July.

Also, forgot to add a point about brand, better to get hold of a good brand while offering cheap prices.

Last edited:
1622199404579.png

i have a feeling once LHR cards come, then we wont have an issue buying them

Availability issue or pricing issue - What are you basically talking about?

Gamers waiting for an year will be buying it, scalpers will hoard and miners will buy it based on simple calculations even if they are LHR.
I am seeing more pent up demand making them even costlier now!

so where does Rx 6700Xt stand ?
You wont believe me, but when it was about to be launched he said that it will touch 90K easily once miners get their hands on it. And Yes it has. He is hoping that in coming months GPU might become a bot more cheaper as LHR cards come into play.

You wont believe me, but when it was about to be launched he said that it will touch 90K easily once miners get their hands on it. And Yes it has. He is hoping that in coming months GPU might become a bot more cheaper as LHR cards come into play.
amd doesnt plan to get a limiter

Well here's my chat with one of such posters last night..

1622200710606.png

That idiot stated he is form Mumbai and then this US no.
amd doesnt plan to get a limiter
AMD isn't interested in limiting and they are not bothered rather dont care about gpus getting into hands of only miners.. As far as biz goes on alls good for such co.

1622200905585.png

Back