Nvidia RTX 3XXX Series announced

the keyword,
we all saw what happened with rx 5700xt. had price around 2070s.
Ridiculous market price.

is it any cheaper in South Asean countries ? like Vietnam, Philipines or Thailand ?
Actually the prices for the reference models were ok at 32-35k. It is only later once the custom models arrived, they got super overpriced. Lets hope they are more aggressive this time round.

Competition is always good - more power to the end user.

1603703982760.png

is it any cheaper in South Asean countries ? like Vietnam, Philipines or Thailand ?
I don't know about VN and TH but PH rates are ridiculous. Will be as bad or worse than India. But they often have legit sales unlike in India.
Also to those who bought any of the latest cards can you share the prices which you got them for and from which store? Thanks.

Last edited:
Dang 3070 is superb for what it is priced at , now just gotta wait for the AMD's showcase tomorrow hopefully I can find some good deals on old GPU's
Even if the US has good rates don't expect the same for India. You know how much the models after the RX cost.
I personally am keeping my hopes low for Indian pricing. Don't know if the prices are high because of our ridiculous taxes or distris greed or both.

Rtx 3080 supposedly launched for 71k FE. But it never went on sale. And the custom Aib. Were scalped by manufacturers themselves and are selling for 99k plus for base model.

I don’t think it will be value for money in India atleast.

I think the main problem is not the Nvidia cards being costly as hell here but that AMD partners here may exploit that and may price them as much as the nvidia cards if the performance is similar or more if they are better than nvidia cards. We are just their money-bringers not their friend. And knowing their past activities I'm not looking forward to knowing the Indian rates...
We'll see.

Last edited:
Or this is a chance for AMD to make money. One thing is for sure, if the performance is better (which I doubt), they might be priced around the same bracket.

The techdreams guys say bundled only with pre-built systems.
Anyone got any inside source who can tell just how much profit they are making off of these cards?

Give it some time guys, these are scalpers. I am glad that the same does not happens with Consoles. Whenever the PS5 comes, I'm buying it.

Got a reply from prime, no idea on stock availability :banghead:
why the heck they even listed them then with call for price option :expressionless:

Back