OC & Modding *Official* TE SuperPi ScoreBoard !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harshal said:
Banik, man go easy. Everybody learns with time...

I am sorry mav/harshal, it was not my intention to show some1 down or anything.....I was only kidding....

It clearly says, that memory may not be the priority, but once you know the max Mhz of the CPU, you can get much better time with tweaking Memory mhz and timings, :)

Thanks...will try that today/tomorrow. But from what I saw, lower mem speed was required to up cpu in smaller fractions, so lowered the mem divider and upped fsb, and the timings improved. let me see if I can put both of them togther.

Hey and how come there is no AMD list??

:p sempron entries wont count?

[hwbot] 57.625 - Amd Sempron 2800+ @ 1.72ghz w/ total 768mb ram -Office PC [/hwbot]
2rw9i7a.jpg

^^To make it to the first post, there should be atleast 5 entries from different users using same processor or you should have a good score to enter the top list.

[hwbot] 22.820 - Phenom II X2 550 @ 3200Mhz- SCCF - Biostar TA790GXBE - 2GB GSkills 800MHz[/hwbot]

here you go... :p

550BE (or whatever :p)

madnav said:
[hwbot] 22.820 - Phenom II X2 550 @ 3200Mhz- SCCF - Biostar TA790GXBE - 2GB GSkills 800MHz[/hwbot]

There is scope to improve the efficiency.;)

First i7 run.

[hwbot] 11.250 - i7 920 @ 3612Mhz - TRUE - Gigabyt UD5 x58 - 12GB Gskill DDR3@1376Mhz 7-7-7-18 [/hwbot]

madnav said:

why only 3.2G on SCCF??!! I hav seen 3.6G stable for X2 550 on stock air....btw any luck in unlocking??

Dark Star said:
^Update the ss, don't click the ok button else score will reset.

assuming you mean his super pi screenshot , his fastest time is listed next to 1m isnt that enough ?

m0h1t said:
Arey its right next to 1m so what the issue

Nothing wrong actually. Just that these days the guys at HWBot tend to report screenies if its slightly out of the ordinary. If possible, do try and show the actual run window, without clicking the OK button.

Dark Star said:
^^Didn't saw that. yea that should be enough, if that idiot bot recognize it :p

The 'idiot bot' doesn't look at the screenshots, the mods over there do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back