Old XEON builds possible in India?

where could i get a used quad intel NIC ,is this very far fetched in india ?

Nopes, but you need to keep looking.

I got mine from ISS/Server Spares, Bangalore - 93795 09939.

Secondly for those looking to buy - the main issues are with cost of the mobo (dual socketed ones, obv) and warranty issues (I had a SuperMicro X9 dual socket E5 2670v1) but the board got screwed and could not be repaired by anyone I could contact and has to be junked. I still have the E5s though, but no plans to go down the same route considering the expensive affair.

Just don't do it, I have Xeon X5675 Sourced from Aliexpress and MSi X58 pro-e motherboard brought locally paired with sapphire RX480. It has issues unexpected shutdown is main one. No matter what I do or what I change I can't find reason for it. it just happens time to time. also some newer program won't work on it(example primer pro at least in my case)

I ran Xeon 1220/1225 v2 on Socket 1155 boards namely H61 and B75 and Xeon 1246 v3 with H97, all these builds were stable and excellent when it came to running something same again and again.

I enjoyed these combos till pre-pandemic; post that upgrade path made it harder.

Nopes, but you need to keep looking.

I got mine from ISS/Server Spares, Bangalore - 93795 09939.

Secondly for those looking to buy - the main issues are with cost of the mobo (dual socketed ones, obv) and warranty issues (I had a SuperMicro X9 dual socket E5 2670v1) but the board got screwed and could not be repaired by anyone I could contact and has to be junked. I still have the E5s though, but no plans to go down the same route considering the expensive affair.
I also have remains of Intel X79 as the board died; when board was in its prime, it was super quirky in setting up but ran fine once it booted and could take on workloads easily till last year.

Back