OLX deal screwed up!

Sorry to hear about your loss Bro. But I agree with PrateekS that "these sites should be used to deal locally only."
Although I would really like your issue to be sorted out and that you may get the product you purchased or your money back, but also let this serve as an example for not jumping onto deals which sound too good to be true on such sites, without proper prior information about seller. Such greedy behavior of fake Sellers does nothing but stain the trust needed for online transactions through websites such as OLX etc. Wish you Best of Luck Mate.
Hope I get the money back thinking to mail him for severe consequences like cibal and stuff should I send him a mail ?

When did you transfer the money?

Although unlikely, it is possible that seller is unable to receive your calls(low battery etc).
If it has been less than a couple of days then don't jump to conclusions. You did mention that he picked your call once.

If you are going the legal route, it will again cost you money and you'll have to decide on spending more to recover the 9k or forgetting it as a lesson learnt.
What I am suggesting is talk to your friend's lawyer uncle and learn what are your options in case this is a fraud. Give the seller a couple of days to respond/send the item. If he does not respond, then go ahead with whatever option the lawyer has suggested.

When did you transfer the money?

Although unlikely, it is possible that seller is unable to receive your calls(low battery etc).
If it has been less than a couple of days then don't jump to conclusions. You did mention that he picked your call once.

If you are going the legal route, it will again cost you money and you'll have to decide on spending more to recover the 9k or forgetting it as a lesson learnt.
What I am suggesting is talk to your friend's lawyer uncle and learn what are your options in case this is a fraud. Give the seller a couple of days to respond/send the item. If he does not respond, then go ahead with whatever option the lawyer has suggested.

I sent the money day before yesterday night yesterday morning at 10 he picked call then not reachable I tried till late night too.no one would keep cell as such or go without charging his cell .main intention was fraud so he removed the Sim that's why it says not reachable

Mailed the lawyer waiting for his reply

Try if the item is available from a local seller, meet up at a public place, do the transaction.
What you think about the COD through courier idea ?

Not everybody lives in a tier-1 city. These are the people most interested in buying from others.

Alternatively, increasingly i find reviewers recommending to buy from ebay they have an escrow facility etc.

didn`t he mentioned his name and bank account number to you ?

Not sure about HDFC but in Axis bank by entering bank details you know the account holders name.

Also, if you have his email id, try "read notify mail" site, you will know his location.

didn`t he mentioned his name and bank account number to you ?

Not sure about HDFC but in Axis bank by entering bank details you know the account holders name.

Also, if you have his email id, try "read notify mail" site, you will know his location.

yes he did mention his name and his account details...

i know his location from the app its said from AP Hyderbad and its a aircel gsm sim

Best part is if u have a screen shot of the Ad
Call olx and explain them what had happened,share them the ad details time and place where the ad was posted
If they are good they will share the Ip and email add from where the ad was posted.
That makes things more clear,as they might have the data base in their system when and from where the ad was posted,as when ever u post ad on olx it takes some couple of hours unless its updated on their website.
As they review they ad and later post it..

Best part is if u have a screen shot of the Ad
Call olx and explain them what had happened,share them the ad details time and place where the ad was posted
If they are good they will share the Ip and email add from where the ad was posted.
That makes things more clear,as they might have the data base in their system when and from where the ad was posted,as when ever u post ad on olx it takes some couple of hours unless its updated on their website.
As they review they ad and later post it..

i couldnt find the ad on olx

if he is the real culprit, drop him a mail I know where you work and coming to see you !!
he might reply...

i think he is the guy because from the call i got information he is from hyderabad and uses a aircel gsm sim and its the same in fb and linked in i couldnt find any other person in fb .. i used open graph search and did all searches based on city and other criteria.

I did not see the above linkedin link so i googled. Is it the same guy working as Developer at wipro ?
I am pretty sure we might have someone here working in wipro and he can contact this guy through internal messenger or corporate email.

I did not see the above linkedin link so i googled. Is it the same guy working as Developer at wipro ?
I am pretty sure we might have someone here working in wipro and he can contact this guy through internal messenger or corporate email.

dont think he is from wipro linked in says something else here is the profile.linked in says he is WEB DESIGNING at SRCOMMERZE

http://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=212990839&authType=NAME_SEARCH&authToken=NgwD&locale=en_US&srchid=231945211373974956203&srchindex=1&srchtotal=1&trk=vsrp_people_res_name&trkInfo=VSRPsearchId:231945211373974956203,VSRPtargetId:212990839,VSRPcmpt:primary

Back