Olx fraud please help extreme breach of trust please help if u can

My suggestion, don't let it go. File an FIR, these scams happen a lot nowadays, so one should be double sure about all these thing

Never trust a stranger, even though they might sound legit.

Paytm is useless when comes to dispute, I also had similar problem in the past, and they will simply raise their hand and ask us to settle (buyer and seller). If they had a similar dispute mechanism like American express, Paytm would've grown much bigger.

Don't give up
For dispute resolution regarding banking transactions for an individual there are courts and ombudsman.
Any organisation if it thinks that it might loose face will act quickly so it does not depend on bank to bank or economic body but it depends on the severity of the case.

That's why I am telling don't loose patience and let the legal machinary take its time for your dispute to be solved.

For dispute resolution regarding banking transactions for an individual there are courts and ombudsman.
Any organisation if it thinks that it might loose face will act quickly so it does not depend on bank to bank or economic body but it depends on the severity of the case.

That's why I am telling don't loose patience and let the legal machinary take its time for your dispute to be solved.
Thanks mate will not let go him easily I won't lose this battle I won't let him win

Once a FIR gets filed you can whatspp him the fir copy details and say police is looking after you... tracing you and bla bla!
And as an extra mirch masala tell him that already 2 other similar duping cases cum charges are pending on his name and now this matter has been taken pretty seriously!
Watch his reactions...:p

Paytm is useless when comes to dispute, I also had similar problem in the past, and they will simply raise their hand and ask us to settle (buyer and seller). If they had a similar dispute mechanism like American express, Paytm would've grown much bigger.

Don't give up
Sorry for off topic but,
+1 for paytm. My friend had lost ru 3500 as a part amount while transferring rent to landlord's bank. Due to glitches in paytm, amount deducted but not credited into another account. Paytm raised it's hand saying we are not responsible blah blah... We Consulted both banks nothing. Since that day, I said bye bye to Fraudtm.
If they want to promote digital banking issues like these should be addressed to ensure people's confidence in the system.

Even these days gpay is sucking a lot giving occasionally white blank screen after otp/transaction completed.
I still prefer to old days of NEFT for transferring big money to anyone, paying big sums, bills etc.
These 10-20bucks bhikari discounts can actually cost you!

And paytm is a big shit in these payments chronology, its 3rd party so we cant blame them directly as they are just like some agent who simply doesn't care!
I only use paytm to pay at my office canteens and office zones where even if the transactions fail the restaurant doesn't care as anyways they earn ransom in a single day.
I will rather prefer the slow BHIM.

Last edited:
You should always collect payment on spot. It was mistake on your part too. Two scenarios are possible. Either he sent money to wrong number or he got greedy and duped you. 2nd one seems more likely. Threaten police action can only solve this problem if you are sure that he duped you

Back