Other OnePlus One - Please Share Your Thoughts/Impressions/Reviews Here [User Experience ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@kidrow, the temperatures on my OPO are in the range 36-45 for normal usage i.e. phone calls, camera, internet access, etc. Not played games though. But from the feel itself, I find my older Lumia 520 used to get heated more when I used to browse net on Mobile data. I am using cputemp app to measure temperatures. Installed the same on wife's Grand 2 and for even when idle, the temperatures are in the range of 46-48!

@kidrow, the temperatures on my OPO are in the range 36-45 for normal usage i.e. phone calls, camera, internet access, etc. Not played games though. But from the feel itself, I find my older Lumia 520 used to get heated more when I used to browse net on Mobile data. I am using cputemp app to measure temperatures. Installed the same on wife's Grand 2 and for even when idle, the temperatures are in the range of 46-48!
Hi, thanks for that. Could you please shoot a 5 min video & see what temps cputemp reports? Just start video recording at defaults (1080p), & stop at the 5 min mark. Also does the phone feel warm at the end of the 5 min, irrespective of the temps. Thanks.

After 5 mis of video recording (1080p), the temperature was 46, and the phone did not feel warm as such after these 5 minutes. But yesterday, my wife played Farmville for about 5 hours and the phone did feel hot, and the temperature shown was 49.

i had mixed feelings about this phone when i got it but once i adjusted to the size and camera now i am highly impressed , its a fantastic phone for 22k , its just stable , long lasting batterry performance its cool

After 5 mis of video recording (1080p), the temperature was 46, and the phone did not feel warm as such after these 5 minutes. But yesterday, my wife played Farmville for about 5 hours and the phone did feel hot, and the temperature shown was 49.
Thanks. Yep, I've received flawed devices throughout then. Irrespective of the temp readings, my phones felt warm after the 5 min video recording.

PS: Is that a typo? 5 hrs?!!

Is the gallery app is slow in showing/processing the photos? My nephew is complaining.... after clicking the image in the gallary app, first 1 or 2 seconds its showing blurry and then it shows the normal picture... He is comparing it with gogole images(search history) where first it will show blurred picture and then the actual.

That was not a typo. Playing games for 5 hours is not so uncommon. I too am satisfied with my OPO except perhaps camera performance. Both Google and CyanogenMod camera apps take poor pics in low light conditions. I found Snapit camera app that comes with lenovo vibe x much better.
Thanks. Yep, I've received flawed devices throughout then. Irrespective of the temp readings, my phones felt warm after the 5 min video recording.

PS: Is that a typo? 5 hrs?!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1421678481][/DOUBLEPOST]I too experienced that bud didn't think it to be bothersome.
Is the gallery app is slow in showing/processing the photos? My nephew is complaining.... after clicking the image in the gallary app, first 1 or 2 seconds its showing blurry and then it shows the normal picture... He is comparing it with gogole images(search history) where first it will show blurred picture and then the actual.

This update has fixed the issue with blacklist. Now we can use wildcards. And sound output is improved with MaxxAudio module.

I applied CM11S 05Q Kitkat update manually. A few people on Oneplus forum are complaining about battery draining fast after the update, but I am not noticing much difference on my OPO. Any one else facing battery drainage issues?

Still no update here, any idea what differentiates the phones getting the updates from the ones that dont?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back