Other OnePlus One - Please Share Your Thoughts/Impressions/Reviews Here [User Experience ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my friends is facing a weird issue with his OPO. Even when the data connection is disabled, data is displayed as being consumed and 4p is being deducted from his account. He's using Vodafone. He spoke to the Customer Care and they too disabled the data, but he's still seeing the issue. I've attached a screenshot.

Any idea what could be the issue?

Attachments

• 1423909048810.jpg
    1423909048810.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 258
One of my friends is facing a weird issue with his OPO. Even when the data connection is disabled, data is displayed as being consumed and 4p is being deducted from his account. He's using Vodafone. He spoke to the Customer Care and they too disabled the data, but he's still seeing the issue. I've attached a screenshot.

definitely Vodafone is the culprit here, happened same thing years back on Nokia N8 with Vodafone sim, try some other sim for few days and then we can be sure, if it's confirmed that the fault is with vodafone then he may need a new sim (same number) from vodafone

definitely Vodafone is the culprit here, happened same thing years back on Nokia N8 with Vodafone sim, try some other sim for few days and then we can be sure, if it's confirmed that the fault is with vodafone then he may need a new sim (same number) from vodafone

Thanks. I'll ask him to check with a different SIM.

I just ordered one since the screen on my G2 broke.

Any recommendations on a good tempered glass cover, is the Nilkin one the best? Also, can I easily apply it myself?

Any recommendations on a good tempered glass cover, is the Nilkin one the best? Also, can I easily apply it myself?
Nillkin is good. You can try official tempered glass protector available on Amazon costs 400 bucks.

Yes you can go for nillikin it's good but it's edges are little sharp that can make you uncomfortable to use the phone naked without any case, not a problem though if you are using something like diztronic

Also applying it was very easy as it doesn't bend while applying, you just have to place it on the screen properly.

Had the same issue. A reboot fixed it for me but I'm sure your friend has tried rebooting.

Any updates on your issue? @Vodafone India is on the forum with us

I am also facing the same issue on my OPO. Consumed the 500MB 3G pack limit yesterday on my Vodafone connection and data usage was getting deducted from my account balance.

Turned of Mobile Data and the deductions still continued.

Had been using iPhone 4S since last three years and honestly speaking the OPO experience hasn't amazed me much.

Considering the technical specs of OPO I still face issues regarding:

1) Camera - It takes around 3-4 seconds to save a photo. Picture quality is not that good either
2) Phone often goes unresponsive
3) Gesture recognition does not work at times. Most frustrating is when display does not go live on double tapping the screen
4) Inspite of the large screen display, keyboard inputs seems to go wrong quite often.
5) After the recent OS update, charging times have gone up considerably and backup has also reduced

Don't know if these issues are being faced by others also or I am not being able to adapt to the change coming from an iOS background.

I am also facing the same issue on my OPO. Consumed the 500MB 3G pack limit yesterday on my Vodafone connection and data usage was getting deducted from my account balance.

Turned of Mobile Data and the deductions still continued.
This is happening only with Vodafone. I'm using airtel on 1+ and not facing any such problems. Tagging @Vodafone India

Considering the technical specs of OPO I still face issues regarding:

1) Camera - It takes around 3-4 seconds to save a photo. Picture quality is not that good either
2) Phone often goes unresponsive
3) Gesture recognition does not work at times. Most frustrating is when display does not go live on double tapping the screen
4) Inspite of the large screen display, keyboard inputs seems to go wrong quite often.
5) After the recent OS update, charging times have gone up considerably and backup has also reduced

Don't know if these issues are being faced by others also or I am not being able to adapt to the change coming from an iOS background.
I'm on CM12 Nightlies and this is what I felt.
1. Not facing any lag/delay problem in saving photos on Cm12 with CameraNextMod by abhi
2. None
3. Yes, happens even on CM12
4. Using Swiftkey and no such problems
5. Yes, Some people have complained about it after the 05Q update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back