Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Witcher 3 GOTY for 599rs only! Deal ends in about 47hrs. If you don't have it GET IT! I myself will buy it later when I go to gaming cafe.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/292030/
Saw the notification in the morning since it's in my wishlist before I got the PS4. All the DLCs at that price is a great deal indeed. Slight OT, but will this be better on PC or PS4? I'm running GTX950 and although the price for console version would be higher, I can share that with my brother.

Saw the notification in the morning since it's in my wishlist before I got the PS4. All the DLCs at that price is a great deal indeed. Slight OT, but will this be better on PC or PS4? I'm running GTX950 and although the price for console version would be higher, I can share that with my brother.

Though it depends on your remaining configuration as well particularly cpu but you should get 60fps at low. And to be fair the game doesn't look any bad at low. I don't know what is target fps on consoles, but heavy titles like this run at 30 fps. At the end it's your personal preference.
Link to game on gtx 950(he uses i5-2500k @3.3ghz)

i3 4150. I did get 60 fps on high settings (full hd) for shadow of mordor. But as I just started dragon age 3, my gaming time will be filled for few months, guess I'll pass this for now and maybe think about it later. Won't veer the thread away anymore. Thanks for the input.

I haven't played it but seen others play on PC and looking at benchmarks Witcher 3 is a heavy graphics game. I think it will run in LOW fine though I don't know how good or bad. Nevertheless 600rs for GOTY is still a great price and you can play it anytime you like. I don't think steam will offer a better deal. And the only deal which can beat this is if it was available on gog! DRM-free! :D

It was on same offer during the previous steam sale.. You can also expect it to have better or at least the same offer in upcoming sales too..
So no point in buying right away if you not going to play it anytime soon..

So no point in buying right away if you not going to play it anytime soon..
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. And till then maybe I might get a good deal on the PS4 version as well. I still have a good backlog of games bought in last 2 sales.
Rise of tomb raider is 499. Has it gone below this?

Humble Bandai Namco Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/bandai-namco-bundle

Steam links for the games:

PWYW:

BTA:

$15:

• Tales of Zestiria: very positive (3754 reviews, 88% positive)
  • Project Cars GOTY Upgrade
$35:

Last edited:
Humble Star Wars Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/star-wars-3-bundle

$1:

BTA:

$14:

No, all over. Basically they extended the EA Access pricing for XBox ($30/year) to Origin Access too. So now it is Rs 315/month or Rs 1990/year. No brainer really, if you like EA games. I am thinking of trying it out for a year. 10% off, early access to new games, a decent lineup of games make it sound worthwhile.

No, all over. Basically they extended the EA Access pricing for XBox ($30/year) to Origin Access too. So now it is Rs 315/month or Rs 1990/year. No brainer really, if you like EA games. I am thinking of trying it out for a year. 10% off, early access to new games, a decent lineup of games make it sound worthwhile.
As I understand you only have access to games in the "access" program. Correct ? "early access to new games" might not be possible. However for a 1999 you do get access to a quite a large number of games and if you are relatively free, it is worth the money.

If only the monthly subscription would have been a bit cheaper.. Like 200 then I would have got it..
Since I already own Battlefield 3/4 and my main interest is in playing NFS only.. May be try Battlefront also..

Rejoice everyone! GST is coming! 15% tax on Steam from March.

v8GsgGe.png

Back