Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

hey, is anybody doing the Gift Pile objectives?

In case anyone is doing, here is a leaked list of all the upcoming objectives and instructions on how to do them easily.

Anyone has got a golden coupon or a free game yet? I got only a piece of coal yesterday :(

Sapphire select club is coming with free codes of Orcs must die... :)
krugur said:
Wanted to grab orcs must die and the dlcs. Late from wrk and forgot about it. Remembered just before i was about to sleep, checked and deal ended 30 mins before. :( ... Setting reminders from now on :)

kartikoli said:
Free games on Steam for NVIDIA and ATI owners. Limited time offer.

FOR NVIDIA OWNERS

Portal: First Slice is free for all NVIDIA Gamers

FOR ATI OWNERS

ATi Steam Offer

When I click on 'Get it now' and open it via Steam, I get an error "Specified subscription is not available". Is it only for new accounts?

The person who wins the grand prize, I wonder how his games list tab would look like. Seriously OMG WTF?! :O Steam is crazy!!

viralbug said:
When I click on 'Get it now' and open it via Steam, I get an error "Specified subscription is not available". Is it only for new accounts?

The person who wins the grand prize, I wonder how his games list tab would look like. Seriously OMG WTF?! :O Steam is crazy!!
i dont know but i didnt had steam and created new account to download both the games

try with new account

Hey guys if you haven't noticed, Steam is giving away hold your breath, a free Valve game, a coupon toward a valve game or Holiday coal for unlocking an achievement on or after 31/12/2011 as part of their The great gift pile offer ending on 2nd January. Hurry guys and grab what you can!

I got Half life 1, as a free gift apart(for unlocking a game achievement today), two coupons of 33% & 50% off on Valve titles and 50% on Audiosurf in addition to 4 Valve titles for crafting 7 lumps of coal into a gift. :D

PS:Thanks a lot to Prettt for this post
http://www.techenclave.com/gaming/steam-deals-thread-129601-36.html#post1997466

anprav said:
Hey guys if you haven't noticed, Steam is giving away hold your breath, a free Valve game, a coupon toward a valve game or Holiday coal for unlocking an achievement on or after 31/12/2011 as part of their The great gift pile offer ending on 2nd January. Hurry guys and grab what you can!

I got Half life 1, as a free gift apart(for unlocking a game achievement today), two coupons of 33% & 50% off on Valve titles and 50% on Audiosurf in addition to 4 Valve titles for crafting 7 lumps of coal into a gift. :D

PS:Thanks a lot to Prettt for this post
http://www.techenclave.com/gaming/steam-deals-thread-129601-36.html#post1997466

Your're welcome about the link. :)

But, this Valve game thing is actually bad news. It seems Valve have run out of 3rd party games/coupons. Until now, they were giving free games/coupons for all titles, but now they have limited it to Valve titles only. BTW, my brother got a free copy of Braid the other day. I completed 20 objectives till now, but did not get any games yet, only coupons and coal :(. Some sods even got Skyrim.

BTW, GreenManGaming is giving a free copy of Sniper: Ghost Warrior today. Enter coupon GREEN-MANSS-NIPER. EDIT: Looks like their website down. I'm not able to get this. They have a total of 20,000 copies to give out.

I won 2 Valve 50% coupons.

Damn I totally forgot about the Steam sale. Had checked only the first 2 days. Where can I find the whole list of games that were on sale each day? I wanna see if I missed something I would have liked to buy.

Back