Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Not exactly a deal but I have a few Steam coupons left over which I'm not going to use (they expire on 1 March). So if anyone wants them just PM me.
  • 33% off any one title on Steam listed with Valve as the publisher.
  • 50% off on the title Jamestown.
  • 50% off on the title Mafia II.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution at [font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]$10.19 and [/font][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Missing Link DLC at $5.10.[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]One hell of a deal!
<
[/font]

I have 33% off Valve and 50% off L.A.Noire coupons. anyone want, pm me

#aproxymate still need the coupon ?

_

Only if you're not going to use it.

Just wondering how you get all those codes. I've been buying games off steam for a couple of years now and haven't received one code yet!

Only if you're not going to use it.

Just wondering how you get all those codes. I've been buying games off steam for a couple of years now and haven't received one code yet!

did you pm stalker ? it seems he has a 50% off one. if he still has it you can get that else i'll send you. wat's your steam id ?

btw these coupons I got during the last sale, I did'nt do anything.. there were many tasks to be completed (like joining group, ingame achievement etc) to receive coupons, I just happened to have done 2~3 of them some time ago
<

_

did you pm stalker ? it seems he has a 50% off one. if he still has it you can get that else i'll send you. wat's your steam id ?

btw these coupons I got during the last sale, I did'nt do anything.. there were many tasks to be completed (like joining group, ingame achievement etc) to receive coupons, I just happened to have done 2~3 of them some time ago
<

_

Ok I saw stalker's post and PMd him. Will wait for reply. I think 1st march is last date to use the codes. My steam id is hardikorama but I think I already added you on via techenclave group. So how do you get to know of these tasks? Through steams news or other means?

I've 33% off on valve and 50% of witcher 2.

50% off on Solar2

50% off multiwinia

50% off nimbus

50% off ubisoft

50% off idsoftware

All for free. Post here.

I didn't realize that these coupons can only be transferred via Steam, there are no codes to give away. Please post your Steam ID also if anyone wants the coupons.

@aproxymate - I've sent you a friend request on Steam.

I noticed #aproxymate bought the CS complete collection
<
. so anyone else need these coupons ? _

Yeah but unfortunately, Mass effect has been keeping me company so have not played much
<
. BTW, the coupons are only valid till 1st march so utilize it soon guys.

#stalker thanks for the code!

Not all on Steam but amazon and dead cheap

$25 Darkness 2/Saint's Row 3, $5 Payday/Red Faction Armaggedon
The Witcher 2: Assassin's of Kings Digital Premium Edition - $14.99 - DRM Free

Darksiders - $4.99 - Activates on Steam

Warhammer Space Marine - $14.99 - Activates on Steam

Trine - $1.24 - DRM Free

Velvet Assassin - $1.24 - DRM Free

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/?docId=1000771881

Back