Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

viralbug said:
Thanks. I also found this site which has mentioned the discounts on each game.

Deals

Crap! Mass Effect 1 and 2 for $5 each. :( Would have got those. I also wanted to buy Far Cry.
Do not worry! ME trilogy will be available as a package next year. Buy then :D

Sent from The Note using T'talk Pro

viralbug said:
Thanks. I also found this site which has mentioned the discounts on each game.

Deals

Crap! Mass Effect 1 and 2 for $5 each. :( Would have got those. I also wanted to buy Far Cry.

ME 2 for $5 was in US only. I think in India, the price was $12.50.

Aah I see.

Anyways, I didn't miss much actually. Mass Effect 1 is for 250 bucks and ME 2 for 568 bucks on Flipkart. :D This is one reason I love to be in India. :D

Any idea if these retail copies can be added to Steam?

This seems like a nice deal as well.

http://www.letsbuy.com/ubisoft-classics-pack--25th-anniversary-edition-pc-p-35937

25th anniversary edition

Included Assassin's Creed

Beyond Good & Evil

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time

Rayman 3 and Far Cry

Sorry for the OT. :ashamed:

Guys you should check out Flipkart/Letsbuy as well. You can find quite a few good ones for cheap. There are a few bundles as well like I mentioned above.

^^ It's an open Beta. After you install and log in it will tell you that you are not a part of the Beta, and they will submit your name for Beta key draw. Doesn't do anything except occupy 2 MB on your phone if you do not have an invite.

Not unless the seller gives you access to his/her Steam account. CS1.6 once activated will be associated with a single Steam account forever.

I want CS : 1.6
<

I hope full version will provide all the expected options.

^^ It's an open Beta. After you install and log in it will tell you that you are not a part of the Beta, and they will submit your name for Beta key draw. Doesn't do anything except occupy 2 MB on your phone if you do not have an invite.

I got in the Beta. It's quite handy for those sale days when you are away from your PC. Check out a preview here

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh73y86kBn0&feature=related[/media]

I got in the Beta. It's quite handy for those sale days when you are away from your PC. Check out a preview here

[...]

yes. today a lot of ppl were added to the beta I guess. I too noticed that after there was a new item in the inventory (steam mobile gift to invite someone else into the beta)
<

interface has the 'steam' feeling and is slick
<

_

Back