Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Game 4U is running some massive discounts and have been promoting them on FB like crazy! Almost all of them for downloadable titles.

Is there a list of discounted digital downloads? The site is pretty crap, all I could gather is they have AvP 2010 for Rs 200, ME3 for Rs 750 and Tomb Raider 2013 for Rs 400. Anyone used their download service? Do they have their own client?

Edit: Okay, figured it out. Link for all PC games under Deals4U tag.

http://www.game4u.com/index.php?id_...eplay-deals4u/availability-in_stock-pre_order

I had bought 'Sleeping Dogs' and the product was activated through steam, I am guessing these will work similarly.

The Amazon Summer Sale starts off, Day 1:

The main Amazon sale page with over 1000 deals is here
Here is a pastebin with all of the deals and their dates.

Please do not make additional posts about Amazon sale items - just add your info as a comment here. That will help keep everything in one place - thanks.

Daily Updates
  • First day of the Summer Sale
  • All the links below carry the Child's Play affiliate tag, so you'll be helping them with every purchase.

30 June - 3 July

Steam summer sale should be up tomorrow. Looking forward to getting FC3 plus blood dragon, X-Com, Hotline Miami, Mark of the ninja and maybe Sleeping dogs and max payne 3 (I was on a gaming break in 2012)

The opening day is pretty mediocre. However, there are a lot of hidden deals. Here is the list of all games with a discount, sorted by discount percentage.

http://steamdb.info/sales/[DOUBLEPOST=1373608927][/DOUBLEPOST]I would suggest all to make and account in Reddit and subscribe to www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/new to stay up to date with all the deals. Steam has flash deals and community picks, and others, especially Amazon, often pricematches Steam. It can get quite chaotic. There was also a deal in BestBuy last night where you could get Metro Last Light for $0.01. Yes, 1 cent. Lasted only for an hour before they found out and closed the deal.

The opening day is pretty mediocre.

I think you will find its not just opening day - Steam sales have been mediocre of late (last year and a half).

The reason is mainly because other DD like GG/GMG/GGG/Amazon etc. have been beating Steam when it comes to prices during sales.

Thats not to say Steam sales are bad. On the contrary. All sales are welcome considering the pathetic state of the Rupee and idiotic pubs who expect us to pay full international prices for games...

Yes, the Winter Sale was horrible, and the Summer Sale looks to go the same way. Well at least they have Dark Souls now for $7.5, which is the lowest it has been. If only now they would sell Borderlands 2 Season Pass for 75% off.

Yes, the Winter Sale was horrible, and the Summer Sale looks to go the same way.

Yep. But I'm fairly certain there will be some good deals anyway.

Well at least they have Dark Souls now for $7.5, which is the lowest it has been. If only now they would sell Borderlands 2 Season Pass for 75% off.

Dark Souls was actually available for $7.49 56 DAYS ago on Amazon! Thats almost 2 months before Steam at the same price. See link below.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/16/4337994/dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition-sale-amazon

This is precisely what I meant by my earlier post...

Back