Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Bring on AOE II HD !!

Iota Pro,

Not sure if it suits you but its currently on sale on Amazon (Steam redeemable) for $8.50 (use code "Gooncave" at checkout for a 15% discount over and above the list price of $10).

http://www.amazon.com/Age-Empires-II-HD-Download/dp/B00CMSCTA2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1373615933&sr=8-2&keywords=age of empires 2

In comparison, Steam is currently offering it for $14.99.

As for the "region restriction", well, I assume you *cough cough* know how to get around that bit. However, do so at your own risk.

BTW, I heard a rumor that you have offered to buy all IC members a FREE copy of BF4 at Rs.3499 because some of them were finding the new price steep. Too pro re.

How about some copies for your less fortunate, non-IC friends as well? ;)

Iota Pro,

Not sure if it suits you but its currently on sale on Amazon (Steam redeemable) for $8.50 (use code "Gooncave" at checkout for a 15% discount over and above the list price of $10).

http://www.amazon.com/Age-Empires-II-HD-Download/dp/B00CMSCTA2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1373615933&sr=8-2&keywords=age of empires 2

In comparison, Steam is currently offering it for $14.99.

As for the "region restriction", well, I assume you *cough cough* know how to get around that bit. However, do so at your own risk.

BTW, I heard a rumor that you have offered to buy all IC members a FREE copy of BF4 at Rs.3499 because some of them were finding the new price steep. Too pro re.

How about some copies for your less fortunate, non-IC friends as well? ;)
Hahaha...

I know you have a great sense of humour sir..
But you are killing me here ... XD

Is V Being on sale ???

Yep. But I'm fairly certain there will be some good deals anyway.

Dark Souls was actually available for $7.49 56 DAYS ago on Amazon! Thats almost 2 months before Steam at the same price. See link below.

http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/16/4337994/dark-souls-prepare-to-die-edition-sale-amazon

This is precisely what I meant by my earlier post...

Yes, that was when I got it. Sadly they ran out keys after the second day and it was unavailable for the entire sale. A lot of people missed it then. Buying from Steam is slightly more valuable since you can trade it safely.

Nice! They will give a Steam key I suppose?

Edit: Friend bought it, Stem key(since it is Steamworks), he is downloading now. Thanks a lot !

Have: Sleeping Dogs, Left 4 Dead 2, Magicka, Borderlands 2, Left 4 Dead 2 and other trading cards, two profile backgrounds and some smilies.
Want: Offers / Trading Cards.

Contact me on my Steam Profile at steamcommunity.com/id/monstercs :]

Have: Sleeping Dogs, Left 4 Dead 2, Magicka, Borderlands 2, Left 4 Dead 2 and other trading cards, two profile backgrounds and some smilies.
Want: Offers / Trading Cards.

Contact me on my Steam Profile at steamcommunity.com/id/monstercs :]

I just bought Sleeping dogs, hotline miami and just cause 2.
Have 2 getaway cards, looking for fc3 + blood dragon, max payne 3, x-com and tomb raider next.
Maybe we can work something out.

I just bought Sleeping dogs, hotline miami and just cause 2.
Have 2 getaway cards, looking for fc3 + blood dragon, max payne 3, x-com and tomb raider next.
Maybe we can work something out.

Erm. But what? I myself want Far Cry3! What actually do you want rather than those games, because I'm NOT selling any games which you mentioned above.

@Iota Pro

Hahahaha....

Actually, I saved you Rs.1000.

How? Because the cheapest Bioshock Infinite has ever been prior to this deal is 1500.

Now, being the kind hearted soul that I am, I will "allow" you to use the 1 grand you saved in the deal towards that complimentary copy of BF4 (with CR DLC) you were about to gift me anyway. So instead of costing you Rs.4000, you can now gift it to me a "paltry" Rs.3000. :p

EA Suxxxxx.

@jc36lect3r & b_naresh
You're welcome guys. Enjoy the game.

I bought it too but I wont be playing it for at least another year (maybe 2) as my PC is unfortunately, not up to the task...

Last edited by a moderator:
@Iota Pro

Hahahaha....

Actually, I saved you Rs.1000.

How? Because the cheapest Bioshock Infinite has ever been prior to this deal is 1500.

Now, being the kind hearted soul that I am, I will "allow" you to use the 1 grand you saved in the deal towards that complimentary copy of BF4 (with CR DLC) you were about to gift me anyway. So instead of costing you Rs.4000, you can now gift it to me a "paltry" Rs.3000. :p

EA Suxxxxx.

@jc36lect3r & b_naresh
You're welcome guys. Enjoy the game.

I bought it too but I wont be playing it for at least another year (maybe 2) as my PC is unfortunately, not up to the task...
Not up to the task ???

You sir are like Peter Jackson who justified the long wait in making King Kong as " the animation industry was not up to the task"

Proness personified..

Last edited by a moderator:
I just bought over half a dozen games :|

AOE BUNDLE (II HD and III COMPLETE)
CS: GO
FEZ
Mark of the Ninja
Plants vs Zombies GOTY
XCOM: Enemy Unknown

My list also had (but I removed at the last moment):
Borderlands 2 + All season pass
L4D2
Just Cause 2
Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition
Surgeon Simulator 2013

If you do buy Witcher 2 on Steam at some point, note that you can redeem it for a DRM FREE ver on GOG as well.

As for the games you bought and skipped, I'm pretty sure that most have been on sale at better prices before via other DD services. The only exception is possibly Valves own games. Then again, I understand that some people just prefer to buy directly via Steam...[DOUBLEPOST=1373795080][/DOUBLEPOST]If you haven't played this game and you don't mind outdated graphics combined with superb game play, seriously consider this -

http://store.steampowered.com/app/238210/

This is the lowest price ($2.49) its ever been at since re-release...

LOL, I still have an UNOPENED box copy of SS2 retail so I know exactly what you mean. :p

Reason I bought it again is that I read a while back that getting the older retail boxed ver to run under modern OS's was a "juggling act" and the gameplay could prove to be "unstable".

At least with the re-released digital version this is a non-issue.

Would have preferred the DRM FREE GOG ver but I missed that offer somehow. :(

Ok i have spent only $10 so far this year and made $2.50 selling those trading cards.
Who are these stupid people paying money for the cards ? Not that i'm complaining :p

I made about $20 selling cards, when cards were new and people were paying $0.80 - $1 per card. Foil cards were selling for $200-$300 when they first dropped.

$300 for a card?! Wow.

Thats like my Occulus Rift purchase taken care of! So how does this work exactly? Also, how is this money paid? Is it via game trading, as Steam Wallet cash or real cash?

From what I read about cards I thought they were just something one earned by playing games and at the most, they could be converted into game badges and tradeable community items.

When you say "dropped" what exactly do you mean? Do you mean as in TF2 hats or something else?

For example, the SS2 we bought via Steam has trading cards support. So what does this mean exactly? Does it mean that when I play SS2, I will find cards lying "dropped" around SS2 levels?

I don't get how this is possible as this would mean the game levels themselves would need to be edited to support the cards in the first place...

$300 for a card?! Wow.

Thats like my Occulus Rift purchase taken care of! So how does this work exactly? Also, how is this money paid? Is it via game trading, as Steam Wallet cash or real cash?

From what I read about cards I thought they were just something one earned by playing games and at the most, they could be converted into game badges and tradeable community items.

When you say "dropped" what exactly do you mean? Do you mean as in TF2 hats or something else?

For example, the SS2 we bought via Steam has trading cards support. So what does this mean exactly? Does it mean that when I play SS2, I will find cards lying "dropped" around SS2 levels?

I don't get how this is possible as this would mean the game levels themselves would need to be edited to support the cards in the first place...

No, it just shows up in your inventory as and when you play the game.
If you put it on the market and it gets sold, the amount shows up in your wallet.
But seriously these Americans will pay for any lame sh*t.

Back