Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Don't know why everyone is going crazy over that bundle, half of those games are sh*t and the good ones are 5 years old atleast. Would have been good if they had added Amalur, shank 2 and DA:O instead of DS3, MoH and Crysis 2.
BF3 is worth the $5 alone but BF4 is just around the corner so i don't see why a regular gamer has to purchase this bundle at all.
Nice ploy by EA though, trying to clear their rep in the name of charity and getting more people to install Origin.

Don't know why everyone is going crazy over that bundle, half of those games are sh*t and the good ones are 5 years old atleast. Would have been good if they had added Amalur, shank 2 and DA:O instead of DS3, MoH and Crysis 2.
BF3 is worth the $5 alone but BF4 is just around the corner so i don't see why a regular gamer has to purchase this bundle at all.
Nice ploy by EA though, trying to clear their rep in the name of charity and getting more people to install Origin.

IMO, mirrors edge, BF3, and DS3 more than make up for it. Plus, you are getting 2 keys per bundle for most of the bundle (O + S). Also, all the money is going to charity. I already own all the games that I am interested in except DS3 and Crysis 2. Dont care for Sims 3 (but I might try it now, you never know) and MOH. I still bought the bundle for $10 as I knew this is raising a huge amount of money for charity. I bought it in 4 hours after this bundle was launched and by then it had already crossed the 2 million dollar mark and was very near to 3 mil. mark. Its going strong at 4 mil right now. (I noticed someone said 7 million above, but on the bundle page I see 4 million right now). To put it in perspective for those who don't know, the last bundle raised 2 million in 13 days. For this one, only the sky is the limit, I dunno, but am happy that all those charities will be rewarded. All games are AAA and most are popular with the masses. There is no reason to not buy a bundle or two even if just for charity. Then again, I am a humble bundle whore. I even bought the nethersgate bundle (or whatever it was lol). Also, keep your fingers crossed and they might add Dragon Age or Mass effect to this bundle for the people who paid more than the average (like they always do with other bundles). Speaking for myself, I own most of the EA games that I want except DA 2. I never bought it, never played it as it still costs around 700 on FK and its tough to find deals on the game online. Although this game is not at par with DA:O, but its not bad to not have it added in this bundle, fingers crossed. :)

Just a correction, if they add games later will be available for all who had purchased the bundle earlier, below or above average. If you buy the bundle AFTER the games were added, only then you would need to pay above average to get the newly added games.

There is a high chance they will add Dead Space 2 later, that's the word in Neogaf. Whether the games are shit or not is of course is a matter of opinion, many people hate Amalur but love Mirror's Edge. Whatever the reason, one can't deny that the lowest sale price of the bundled games add up to $63, and you can get all that for $1. Plus they are giving Steam keys for 5 games, which they didn't have to, if they were so insistent on getting more people to install Origin.

Speaking for myself, I own most of the EA games that I want except DA 2. I never bought it, never played it as it still costs around 700 on FK and its tough to find deals on the game online.

DA2 was on sale on the Origin India store three weeks ago for Rs.299.

Thats when I picked it up myself...

Just a correction, if they add games later will be available for all who had purchased the bundle earlier, below or above average. If you buy the bundle AFTER the games were added, only then you would need to pay above average to get the newly added games.

There is a high chance they will add Dead Space 2 later, that's the word in Neogaf. Whether the games are shit or not is of course is a matter of opinion, many people hate Amalur but love Mirror's Edge. Whatever the reason, one can't deny that the lowest sale price of the bundled games add up to $63, and you can get all that for $1. Plus they are giving Steam keys for 5 games, which they didn't have to, if they were so insistent on getting more people to install Origin.

I already mentioned which games suck in that bundle, yes it is my opinion but there's something wrong if you think DS3 or MoH were good games no ? DS1 is one of my fav games and DS3 was to DS1 like DA2 was to DA:O. Sure it's $1 for those 4 but no one would have bought em for $5 let alone $63. This just came across like one of those steam sales where ppl bought stuff just cause they were getting quantity not quality. Atleast the money is going towards charity so it's ok i guess.

I already mentioned which games suck in that bundle, yes it is my opinion but there's something wrong if you think DS3 or MoH were good games no ? DS1 is one of my fav games and DS3 was to DS1 like DA2 was to DA:O. Sure it's $1 for those 4 but no one would have bought em for $5 let alone $63. This just came across like one of those steam sales where ppl bought stuff just cause they were getting quantity not quality. Atleast the money is going towards charity so it's ok i guess.
I always wanted to play ME, DS1. But never bought because i already lost so much in the name of Steam Summer sale and both games cost around 600 INR In origin(Correct me IIW). But this bundle gave me a chance to pick up those games at lowest possible price and the other games are not that bad, except MOH.

This is some quality game for all-time-lowest-price you can get.

I always wanted to play ME, DS1. But never bought because i already lost so much in the name of Steam Summer sale and both games cost around 600 INR In origin(Correct me IIW). But this bundle gave me a chance to pick up those games at lowest possible price and the other games are not that bad, except MOH.

This is some quality game for all-time-lowest-price you can get.

I was wrong in assuming everyone on this thread must have played those by now, I've had BF3 and DS since day 1 and have played Burnout and Mirror's edge on the PS3 so i was kinda speaking for myself.

I played SIMS 3, Burnout Paradise from that bundle. Rest of the game, i never played. :)

But after playing CS, my idea of games change mainly from SP to MP. And i hope i will enjoy BF3 a lot.

I was wrong in assuming everyone on this thread must have played those by now, I've had BF3 and DS since day 1 and have played Burnout and Mirror's edge on the PS3 so i was kinda speaking for myself.
I have not played a single game out of this bundle

I guess i'm late to the party but can anyone buy the origin bundle for me (lack of credit card). I can transfer the money to your account or recharge something using paytm.

Just put 5$ towards charity - but not going to play any of the games. Have added the keys to steam and origin, as was not sure if they would lapse.

Back