Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

The Amazon Late Summer Sale is here :

Daily Updates

Community Picks

Worth it now? Back then, it had Camera, resolution & Kb/Mouse issues.
How big is the download for III & Expansion?
I took it long time ago since i was fan of Dungeon Siege..:p DS 3 has camera issues and recently i played DS3 i didn't find any resolution or Mouse/keyboard issues :)meh:maybe for me)
Its probably around 7Gb - :stop: I will re check it after i go home and give the exact size.

I took it long time ago since i was fan of Dungeon Siege..:p DS 3 has camera issues and recently i played DS3 i didn't find any resolution or Mouse/keyboard issues :)meh:maybe for me)
Its probably around 7Gb - :stop: I will re check it after i go home and give the exact size.

So DS1 & 2 also worth to give it a go or graphics too outdated ?

So DS1 & 2 also worth to give it a go or graphics too outdated ?
Graphics is old for DS2 and DS1 is very old... Both are Outdated i mean..
You may not play either DS1 and DS2 - if you play it will be DS3..
I got it since i wanted to own it for my collection..
have completed all the games in Pirated version long time back

Last edited:
Lots of "Weekend Offers" around. Some (IMO) standout ones are -

Amazon.com -
Dark Souls [Steam] - $7.49 (75% off)
Deus Ex: Human Revolution + DLC [Steam] - $4.99 (88% off)
Mass Effect 3 Digital Deluxe [Origin] - $7.49 (75% off)
Thief 1 + 2 + 3 [Steam] - $5.99 (78% off)
XCOM: Enemy Unknown + DLC [Steam] - $9.99 (80% off)

Goodoldgames.com -
Commandos + expansion - $2.39 (60% off) (DRM FREE)

Steam -
Aliens: Colonial Marines - $4.99 (75% off) (surely it can't be THAT bad for just $5 ?!)

Ubisoft -
Wargame: European Escalation - $8.00 (60% off)

Damn sweet pricing for DXHR and Thief Anthology! :eek:

For the love of God, please do not pick up Aliens: Colonial Marines even if someone gifts it for free! It is THAT bad.

Gannu, its really that bad?

I'm a huge "Aliens" movie franchise fan and have all the other "Alien" series PC games.

I doubt its going to get any cheaper before the Winter sales. Considering my backlog, I guess I can wait for it to reach 4.99 with the DLC Season pass. Surely it will be worth it then?

What put me off it was the fact that they broke the cannon story. That was a really incredibly stupid thing to do IMO...

Ricky Sir, you have no idea! :(

I gave up after some time. It was very bad. I've played the previous titles and those were good but this was utter crap! Ruined the franchise truth be told. Some other developer needs to take this up seriously.

I am a HARD CORE fan of the Aliens franchise, having watched all the four movies multiple times and the AVP spin-offs. I have huge respect for the first two movies and to some extent for David Fincher's Alien 3 although it sucked compared to the previous installments but that was his directorial debut so he could be spared for that. But Sigourney Weaver - I have no words for this lady. I just wish she won an Oscar for Aliens. She couldn't have portrayed that character in a better way - I cannot think of any replacements either. I still watch the first two movies from time to time to bring back the good memories of my childhood.

PS: My sister watched Aliens in the theater with dad! :p

PPS: Please read through this thread - http://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/aliens-colonial-marines-discussion-thread.42057/

Yep I read and posted in that thread as well (see page 4).

But like you, I'm a huge "Alien" fan so I will buy it regardless at some point and play through it no matter how terrible it is.

Yep, we're "suckers" that way... :(

I can understand. I wanted to get that feeling of being in the movie but this one couldn't stand up to that. At no point in the game, did I ever feel tensed or the AI being hostile or the xenos about to jump on me from some vent. duct. Nothing. They would die with a few shots from the pulse rifle. Their acid spewing hardly did any damage. Even our human companions had a terrible AI.

I left it. :(

Back