Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

For those of you who missed out on the Borderlands 2 deal I listed on the previous page for 399, well, consider yourself LUCKY! :)

Borderlands 2 GOTYE is now available for just 499 (+Rs.50 shipping,) and includes ALL existing DLC (though reportedly not the couple of DLC that are still to come). An absolute STEAL of a deal IMO. Whats in the box -

Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition includes:-
  • Borderlands 2 Main Game
  • Captain Scarlett and her Pirate’s Booty
  • Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
  • Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
  • Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
  • Creature Slaughter Dome
  • Premiere Club Content:
    • Gaige the Mechromancer Character Class
    • Gearbox Gun Pack
    • Golden Key
    • Vault Hunter's Relic
  • Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
  • Collector’s Edition Heads and Skins
  • Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
Link here -
http://www.flipkart.com/borderlands-2-game-year-edition/p/itmdzeu5xqt29zrc?pid=AVMDZE2G8JQQDWFP&otracker=from-search&srno=t_1&query=borderlands 2&ref=19ed13c7-5f44-438b-b7ce-c84104209aaf

For those who did buy the earlier version for 399, buying the GOTYE edition still makes sense because AFAIK, adding the DLC separately will cost more than 499 anyway.

Downside for existing owners is that being a Steam game, redeeming it over a previously purchased Steam registered base version means you will lose your existing "standard" copy of Borderlands 2 which will/should get upgraded to GOTYE with all the DLC present.

Just goes to show that some devs/pubs -CAN- offer PC games in India at a great price!

Compare this to Bethesda and its absurd new "offer" of Dishonored GOTYE PC version for 1999 !?!

The reason I say "absurd" is because IIRC, the base version has been on sale here for 499. I seriously doubt the DLC in Dishonored GOTYE is alone worth a whopping Rs.1500 - which happens to be THREE TIMES the cost of the base game!

What I find even more disappointing is that this game is (reportedly) to be distributed by E-xpress. The same E-xpress who did so much for Indian gamers by offering games at affordable prices for so many years. I can't even begin to understand why they would support this game at such an absurd price point. Go figure...

Last edited:
I was honestly surprised by the BL2 GOTY pricing. It is an unbeatable package for the amount of content it offers, it reminds me of the Orange Box. I got BL2 base game for about $10, Season Pass for another $10 and UVH Upgrade Pack 2 for $2. I still do not have Gaige or Kreig addons or Creature Slaughter Dome DLC. All this for Rs 500 is truly an awesome deal.

People are still playing the game, and Gearbox is still adding content. This package has a lot of mileage.

Recd. my copy from FK and it installed over my existing base BL2 without issue.

If you're upgrading base BL2 to the GOTYE, remember to activate the GOTYE key on Steam BEFORE you start installing from the DVD's failing which it will install only BL2 base and not the GOTYE edition and therefore it wont install the DLC's...

Guys, isnt this BL2 GOTY edition supposed to contain ALL DLCs released till now? I was checking the DLC list in the game and see that there are a number of cosmetic DLCs that are not included. Of course, these were only the cosmetic ones, so not too worried about it. But, for some reason I expected ALL DLCs. Also, I saw some DLCs had the status as "Purchased" and some as "Installed". Not sure what the difference is.

@pretttt
Installed means its downloaded and ready to play. Purchased means you own it, but not yet downloaded it.
Yea, but if it is purchased, shouldn't steam automatically download and install it? That's how it behaves for other games. Not sure how I can download those dlcs. I think I'll verify the cache files tomorrow and see.

It does not contain the TK Baha's Bloody Harvest DLC that was released this week. Not a big deal, it's a very small DLC with about 1 hour gameplay. And yes some cosmetic DLC might be missing, some skins and heads I guess. It contains 6 characters. I have been playing on and off for a year and have only taken one character to late game. It has a LOT of content.

BL2 GOTY (+all DLC's) for 550rs?? BEST DEAL EVERR!! Even better than the last Steam Summer Sale. I bought it (only the main game, no DLC) off steam thinking BL2 sale would NEVER happen in India. :(
Its a great game. Recommended. Loot please! :3

PS: Out of stock. :p

BL2 GOTY (+all DLC's) for 550rs?? BEST DEAL EVERR!! Even better than the last Steam Summer Sale. I bought it (only the main game, no DLC) off steam thinking BL2 sale would NEVER happen in India. :(
Its a great game. Recommended. Loot please! :3

PS: Out of stock. :p
It was 499..

An alternative "Where to Buy" to all who wishes to buy it.
Borderlands GOTY on sale.
http://store.steampowered.com/app/901566/
The game+4 DLC's.= $7.49~470rs approx. Still a very good deal.
Too bad there's no separate sales on the DLC's.
I'm eyeing Dungeon Defenders. Been wanting to buy that game since its release. *_* |

Last edited:
Back