Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

^^ That's Borderlands GOTY, not Borderlands 2 GOTY. If you want to buy Borderlands GOTY, wait for an Amazon sale. They usually have a pack of 3 games including BL GOTY for $10.

New Humble Bundle out -

The Humble WB Games Bundle
Six action-packed games to add to your collection. The Humble WB Games Bundle features six of the publisher’s top titles. Pay what you want and get the first installment of the critically-acclaimed Batman: Arkham franchise, Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition, as well as both of the intensely frightening paranormal shooters F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin and F.E.A.R. 3 and the groundbreaking action-RPG, Lord of the Rings: War in the North! Pay more than the average and you’ll also unlock Scribblenauts Unlimited and the sequel to Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham City Game of the Year Edition.

I expect a game or two to be added in the last seven days.

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Ok, there is a change in redeeming individual games in HiB. It will no longer give you individual keys for each games. There will be separate links to redeem a game or to gift it to your friend's email account. To redeem a game for yourself you have to link your Steam account.

All in all a fantastic bundle of AAA games.

Yes, you can increase the contribution to above the average to get the locked games.

However, you will now get 2 key only, one for the minimum and one for above average - that is a bit of dampner IMO[DOUBLEPOST=1383679468][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok, there is a change in redeeming individual games in HiB. It will no longer give you individual keys for each games. There will be separate links to redeem a game or to gift it to your friend's email account. To redeem a game for yourself you have to link your Steam account.

All in all a fantastic bundle of AAA games.

I did not know that - still, not much of a difference.

I dont think you can do that - you get only two keys - one for the minimum 1$ purchase and another for beating the average price. You will need to gift it, though.[DOUBLEPOST=1383679843][/DOUBLEPOST]The person you are gifting to will get the entire bundle AFAIK, all the games.

Should i check "is this order a gift" ? i want to give away Arkahm city

If you want to give away only Arkham City and redeem the rest of the games, buy the bundle for yourself. Then you will see links like this for each games

YJoOFME

http://imgur.com/YJoOFME
Click the small gift icon on the right to gift only that game to a friend, you can redeem the other games yourself.

I bought it , got separate keys & got gift link for Arkham city[DOUBLEPOST=1383680518][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you want to give away only Arkham City and redeem the rest of the games, buy the bundle for yourself. Then you will see links like this for each games

YJoOFME

http://imgur.com/YJoOFME
Click the small gift icon on the right to gift only that game to a friend, you can redeem the other games yourself.
Already did that before seeing your post .[DOUBLEPOST=1383680874][/DOUBLEPOST]Anyone who wants Arkham City post here

Last edited:
^ OK , you are first in line but i PMed another user who helped me with a purchase with his CC , if he does not want it then i will PM you the link .

Back