Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

The email link takes you to a webpage where the games are listed, Click Redeem to view your keys,
Now launch Steam client and use these codes to add the game to your library. AFAIK these codes don't expire so you can use them on later date also.

Backup steamapps folder <game specific folders> onto another drive and restore them when you want to play.
You can also create virtual link between your SSD and an HDD and steam client wont know the difference. There are many tricks to do this ,, Google-fu.
You dont have to download immediately after you redeem the keys , just redeem the keys , the game gets added to your steam library, when you want to play any of the games start steam & download that game , you can uninstall it & re-download when ever you want or back it up to another drive ..

https://www.humblebundle.com/
Pay what you want for Batman Arkham asylum GOTY, FEAR2, 3; LOTR: War in North!!!
and if you pay more than the average you get Batman Arkham City too

Edit: Just bought all six for 4.7USD :p
I think there is option to gift it ( As a bundle its clear but i think it does has an option to gift individual games too, Coz a gift icon appears BUT I am NOT SURE )

Last edited:
Need help guys, is there anyone who can get the bundle for me or has an extra bundle?
You asked me to buy one for you and now you say you don't want it.

This is really sad.

Waste of money for me, as i already have most of them on steam.

@others bundle purchased @5$,let me know if anyone wants it, it's purchased as gift.

You asked me to buy one for you and now you say you don't want it.

This is really sad.

Waste of money for me, as i already have most of them on steam.

@others bundle purchased @5$,let me know if anyone wants it, it's purchased as gift.

Lesson learnt? Head over to reddit.com/r/steamgameswap and trade it.

Yes, its ancient but its a very good game. Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for just $5. Offer expires in 2 days...

Q7wlckC.png

https://stacksocial.com/sales/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare

Last edited:
^ That's because COD4:MW is a "Steam Play" title.

"Steam Play allows you to purchase your games once and play anywhere. Whether you have puchased your Steam Play enabled game on a Mac or PC (both Windows and Linux), you will be able to play on the other platform free of charge. - Valve".

They have increased the number of games in the bundle. including now, fear 1, mortal kombat, guardian of middle earth etc.

There is one Arkham origin DLC as well; I wonder what purpose it will serve as the game in the bundle is GOTY? Any one knows the answer.

Update: Got it, the DLC is for the third game.

Back