Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

There is no India special prices on Steam, Even so, the summer sale deals are cheaper than what we get them for locally. It's just that some games like Fallout series haven't been launched in India.

AOE III complete series is on sale currently for $10. A must have if you are a RTS fan and enjoy playing multiplayer RTS with your friends ! :)

Witcher EE $2.49, Witcher 2 AK EE $15.99

This summer sale is crazy, they have put almost all the most wanted games on sale. I hope people are following this :)

^ Yeah. A lot of the good games are on sale!
I bought LA Noire Complete Edition yesterday for $5.74 :)

Thinking of Portal 2 for $5. Amnesia is also for $5! :S

The Amanita Bundle containing Botanicula, Machinarium with soundtrack and Samorost 2 is available for $6.24 for another 8 hours. Some really good Indie games here.

Tried today no price drop W1 EE was 9.99$ :(

Even that is acceptable, I had paid ~1399/- INR for a physical copy of the game [non Enhanced Edition].

Since that game... I think most members on the forum will attest that I am a crazy kook for this game. Go get it dhoinne and don't regret this decision. Cheerio!!

P.S. -- thankfully CD PROJECKT RED the developers of the Witcher saga are some of the best guys out there and in collaboration with GoG.com released the EE free for anyone who has a registered physical copy of the game. :hail:

Tried to buy but it gave me an error while transaction (actually i dont think this offer is there for India)... and now it has become 5.99$ but still it is worth it..

Back