Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Can't buy. Says its available only for US citizens. WTF :( Needed to buy the Tomb Raider (although already finished that).

Go through this thread. Somewhere it is described how to buy from Amazon. In short, while adding your card you need to give a valid US address. Give any hotel address from Alaska or Maryland as these states do not charge extra taxes. Post here if you still have problems, we'll help you out.

You will not get it now. They will start emailing out the credits at the start of January. Then it will be automatically applied to any Editor's Choice game purchased in January.

Battlefield 4 Digital deluxe edition (+ China Rising expansion) at 50 % off.. @ Rs.1999.50 Only for the the day !!

To get this you have to install the origin client.
click on Origin>Launch Featured Today in the file menu in Origin and go to the Battlefield promo. It will give you a promo code for 50% off. It does not stack with other promo codes, and you can't get it if you already own Battlefield 4.

PS: forgot to hit the post button yesterday.. :mad: I bought the game yesterday and its a genuine offer..

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    440.1 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
A rather good day in Steam sale. Van Helsing 66%, Dark Souls 80%, Wargame Airland Battle 75% and European Escalation 90%, Hotline Miami 80%, DMC franchise 75%, Anno 2070 75%, Bastion 85%, Lost Planet 3 75% off etc etc. Got Van Helsing Complete Pack for rather cheap from a Russian trader :D

Is steam working for you guys? I cannot open steam either in a browser or the app..... issteamdown.com says that steam is up, but I havent been able to access steam store for 2 days now... :(

Back