Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Sigh. Anyone has any promo's left? Can promos be used by anyone for that matter or are they bound to specific Amazon a/c's?

Would love to get MP3 complete and HA at those prices...

They are account bound. I have a couple of coupons left, but I am saving them for any Bethesda deal that might happen at the last moment. These deals run through 31st, so if don't buy anything till then or I can get these for you. But check if anybody else can get these earlier.

Last edited:
Offer on Battlefield Franchise - Origin store till 28th FEB
BF4 50% OFF @ 1750/-
BF4 digital deluxe[1999/-]
BF3 & BF3 premium is at 50% off too
Offer not valid not on BF4 Premium Service.

Ubisoft weekend sale on steam - http://store.steampowered.com/sale/Ubisoft_catalog

Prices not looking too good. Only35% off on most games.

Yes the presentation was a bit off this time. Like other sales you have a daily deal which will go till 75% off and all other games will get a generic discount of 35%. Today's daily deal is Might and Magic series which is 75% off. If you want a game, wait for it to be included in a daily deal.

So BF4 is worth buying for Rs1750?
Yea worth it ... It can't be any cheaper at the moment ..if you interested in cod ghosts even that's available for 1800 approx on steam.. you can choose either or both .. if you look to play multiplayer ..then it's fine... but just to play campaign I don't think so

Back