Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

No GOG games are redeemable on Steam. The opposite is valid in some cases. You mean preordered in GOG? Witcher 3 will be available in retail here, I suggest pick it up from Flipkart/Amazon.

Rs 1500 at Amazon preorder

http://www.amazon.in/Witcher-Wild-Hunt-PC/dp/B00R119Y44/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1428396866&sr=8-1&keywords=witcher 3

@Jc36 you did mean NOT redeemable? I got a promotional key which I have redeemed wondering how and when I will be able to download it.

Promotional key of Witcher 3? I guess GOG will send you the download link when it is available for download. It would be a DRM free installer.

Sorry if out of topic : what does this DRM free concept mean, if he download the game from gog and share it with anyone, they can install too without it being and illegal copy ?

Ah, congratz! I just hope my 760 can handle it haha. Where did you get it from? Our local dealer has issues with missing coupons with graphics cards.

Sorry if out of topic : what does this DRM free concept mean, if he download the game from gog and share it with anyone, they can install too without it being and illegal copy ?

Yes, anyone can install it, no online checks no account creation no bullshit. But technically it will still be an illegal copy :)

@Jc36 Thank you

From what i have heard, there seems to be steep requirement for cpu power than gpu power, 760 might be enough if your cpu is powerful enough.
I will have to overclock my 2700k to get it to the be at par with the gtx 770.

Ah, congratz! I just hope my 760 can handle it haha. Where did you get it from? Our local dealer has issues with missing coupons with graphics cards.

Yes, anyone can install it, no online checks no account creation no bullshit. But technically it will still be an illegal copy :)

Ordered it from USA, requested a colleague to carry it back.

Have you changed your id?

GTA V for $31.19 from GMG India VIP. RGSC code. Let me know if anyone wants to buy it, will post details.

Last edited:
Back