Online Game Deals - Steam, Amazon, Origin, GOG, Humble Bundles

Subnautica at 237, new low

So all progress will be lost if I dont renew subscription? Can I move from prime to say steam w/o losing progress ?
Can I play RDR2 online at prime and then continue it on steam ?

So all progress will be lost if I dont renew subscription? Can I move from prime to say steam w/o losing progress ?
It's not like that, prime isn't a platform like steam or epic. You get codes from prime for games to be redeemed at gog, steam, epic etc so it'll be yours to keep forever when redeemed before expiry.

No, with some games you can and with some you can't. That depends on the game publisher company and not on platform. With Rockstar games you can't, the Rockstar account is tied to the platform and you can't change that. With a new platform you'll need a new Rockstar account.

For games which give you a key for another platform then you're no longer dependent on amazon.

It's not like that, prime isn't a platform like steam or epic. You get codes from prime for games to be redeemed at gog, steam, epic etc so it'll be yours to keep forever when redeemed before expiry.
It is also a platform. Search for Amazon games app. There are games available on amazon gaming which are not keys for another platform but the game itself is on amazon.

Kerbal Space Program will be free on the 5th - great way to learn how rockets & orbital mechanics work.
Free now on Epic. If you're remotely interested in space/rockets you'll have fun. There's a bit of a learning curve, but if you follow online tutorials/walkthroughs you'll be landing on planets/moons soon enough

Ubisoft Plus for 1 month @ "$1".
Both for New and Old Users.
Play any Ubisoft game for a month. Don't forget to Cancel the Subscription..!:oops:.
Screenshot 2023-01-06 191950.jpg

Back