Open Challenge : Who is best of India

Whats going on here. Those who are not interested in crunching or against it, stop posting here.

@Others who are crunching, keep up ur good work.

Those who are interested to join, u are welcome.

This challenge is healthy and i don't want any flamming here after.

vij said:
@banik
Did you try selling the 7900GTX on ebay for an insane sum...the one u bought for 9750 from Darknight here on TE ...Also quoting its new price as 30k or something...I may be wrong, but was it you...
Do good to man....lets talk abt mankind later :p
But yes, Iam happy that you crunch... I hope makes a real difference...
Seriously I have decided to crunch too now...though not gng to be obsessed with it competing in a rat race...but will do now and then....

If this is a good cause do it well...just try not to get obsessed with it...
Again peer pressure is not all, but does contribute to our purchases in a small way...
having said that Im still stuck with Opty 170 @ 2.45 :p

just to defend myself....it was a new 7900GTX that i bought(check with darknight), if you know ebay charges hell lot(moreso if you opt for credit card) so had to increase the price....so dont i have the right to sell stuff that i dont use???? i gave a link to quote that its for 30k elsewhere....and in the end i didnt say that i am doing any good for the mankind. Please read my posts again if you want to.

thebanik said:
just to defend myself....it was a new 7900GTX that i bought(check with darknight), if you know ebay charges hell lot(moreso if you opt for credit card) so had to increase the price....so dont i have the right to sell stuff that i dont use???? i gave a link to quote that its for 30k elsewhere....and in the end i didnt say that i am doing any good for the mankind. Please read my posts again if you want to.

Hmm...Such patience....noteworthy..

Yes, it was new and you have the right to sell it for your price...:)

Crunch if you want

Challenge if you should

Accept if you could or would

But if someone doesn't want to crunch, challenge or accept then whats he doing in the section? we crunch for humanity. if we can increase crunching from few challenges whats wrong with it? Accept it if u want or if u can. Otherwise, just pass on. I cant accept it coz of my team size and personally, coz of my inferior rig. so just say "No" and pass on.... Its a nice game for good cause though

Enough of OT posts and fight guys.

as already posted above, Do if u will and want to :)

Any more OT posts by anyone in this thread and Id have no other option but to issue either an official warning or Infraction which would again lead to some controversy, so please, spare me as well as yourself the trouble and refrain from thread crapping here.

Thanks and Regards.

EDIT: will be clearing the OT posts after dinner, and any other OT posts since my post will be deleted on sight, user issued warning/infraction whichever seems necessary, Thank you.

^ (last OT post pls :p)

Funky said:
keep the idiotic posts flowing. atleast its getting good traffic to usually not so eventful section. We have a new member as well.
Well done fellas :D

Funky khush hua! Muahahaha :devil:

Back after few Wada Pavs- i am able to think better.:p

And after going through later posts, this seems more like a personal Vendetta against Funky.:no:
So if that is so- i will join in too.:p
Funky Sir.:bleh:

Just don't BS here- if you don't care, don't crunch.
Simple.:p

Just like i don't pursue people to crunch, you shouldn't pursue them not to crunch.:rofl:

@Khimey- B33ch- stop cribbing- u have a 6600 now.:mad:

peace- The Bikeys has farted on this thread.:lol:

I honestly, started crunching only coz it said I could be helping Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. And I always have a prayer in my heart that one person I know very well and is one of the bravest buggers I know suffers from it.

I started crunching because of that. After that, thanks to the points system, I kinda got addicteD :p Of course, in the end none of my points counted.... damn :p

Nikhil said:
I honestly, started crunching only coz it said I could be helping Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. And I always have a prayer in my heart that one person I know very well and is one of the bravest buggers I know suffers from it.

I started crunching because of that. After that, thanks to the points system, I kinda got addicteD :p Of course, in the end none of my points counted.... damn :p

Thats ok, if it counted for the big cause...
Cheers!

i guess this is height of philanthropy :p.... if some one crunches, he shouldn't beat his heart out loud....if some one doesn't crunch, he shouldn't detest those who do.....

nice flame thread post about rig of months......:S

have u heard first overcloking rig of months :bleh:

then any one post that link

Back