Options to get stuff shipped from China...Lets discuss

You can import stuff from China provided you use services which basically forward the stuff from China to some other country & from there ship to India to bypass China specific restrictions. Obviously this will add to cost & time taken for delivery.
@anmolbhard004
yes use aramex shop and ship its good
First order was through Aramex and I was charged a small custom fee (about 10% of order value + additional 'service' fee from Aramex to clear the package from customs). I got pissed with the additional service fee charged by Aramex. Hence, for the second order I selected YenWen Express and it got delivered in about 2 weeks with no custom duty! Aramex was quicker but more expensive + additional custom duty had to be paid. I am happy with Yenwen and I have placed another order recently which is in processing.
yes with every private courier you have to pay that custom clearance charges, with fedex and dhl its 800+gst.
yanwen is too good sadly most sellers avoid using it on alibaba, yanwen uses bluedart to deliver to end user I guess, right??

anybody has tried USPS from usa to india ? I am seeing this option in planet express
are they trackable at every point ? and do they use indian post to deliver in india?
I have not used on Planet Express. But, it is mostly trackable. Yes, they do use India Post to deliver. USPS is the United States Postal Service (same as India Post for them).

Back