CPU/Mobo Ordered a 12600K from TLG Gaming on Sunday, but have decided to go with a 12700 instead. But it's looking like they don't wanna cancel :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn it. I think the T&C is similar for mdcomputers etc. They do not take any responsibility once the product leaves their warehouse. I am glad that I live in a Tier I city where I can get all computer parts at good price and I need not rely on such sites.

I'd say if you have no other choice but to buy online, pay few bucks extra and get it from amazon if it's listed there. At least if something's wrong the replacement and return is easy and mostly automated.

I'd say if you have no other choice but to buy online, pay few bucks extra and get it from amazon if it's listed there. At least if something's wrong the replacement and return is easy and mostly automated.
accessories are cheap or same price in amazon. When it comes to CPU, MB or RAM, I have found Amazon to be costly than these sites.

accessories are cheap or same price in amazon. When it comes to CPU, MB or RAM, I have found Amazon to be costly than these sites.
Costly by how much? Upto 500-1000 INR I've seen. I would gladly trade all this jhamela for peace of mind, easy replacement and refund if in-case needed when I have no offline option.
I'm sure no one would like to go through what OP did. Instead just pay the "Amazon convenience charge".

Last edited:
Just wanted to add this in as a historical update. So I got the refund for the damaged motherboard. I ended up having to pay the return courier out of my pocket though. It cost me Rs. 310 and an hour of my time to wrap it all back up and send it back. I emailed them and asked them on WhatsApp about reimbursement for the return shipping. Got no replies to the email. On WhatsApp, their employee (Kartik) said it's not possible. Their official policy on the site only states reimbursement in cases where they sent a wrong product.

So basically, if you order something and it arrived damaged, you pay a penalty for it even though none of it was your fault. Talk about unfriendly policies :/

Also, my account on their website has been blocked. This is what I see when I try to login:-

View attachment 132490

So they've basically locked me out. Not sure if this is just for me or if there is a bug.

Either ways, I won't ever be needing an account here ever. Just laying it all out here so that others can also use all this information to be better informed customers.
Don't fret over the 310 rupees brother. You were lucky that the damage was for that small amount of money.

And i have never heard any e commerce website blocking a user from logging onto to their site. :D Hat's off to them for reinventing hogwash. Better to stay away from them anyway.

Employees are just following their protocol. He is not at fault here.

Anyway glad that your problem is solved.

Now no need to run after those 310 bucks as priority was to get refund for the mobo which you received.
Pff, after what happened, I am not bothered at all. But wanted to share it here for the benefit of others about how unfriendly their policies are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back