Overwatch open beta

Soldier76 seems to be very popular among indian teams. Almost every match had one.

If anyone is interested to check out some of the games, you can check this channel: Nvidia India. They upload on daily basis.

soldier is pretty decent, he works because we are Indians and we dont have shadowburn and seagull
Indian players are very weak in terms of overwatch,if we had a national team we would suffer a flat out embarrassing one sided defeat in front of korea,u.s,russia,etc:D
our e-sports scene is improving but not big ,soldier makes sense here because people cant outmatch him. Imagine players like shadowburn or seagull,they wont care what hero you are playing because they dont need to,you need to care for the same because you need to rival them.
and you will find tons of soldiers in quick play and early competitive,but as you climb the ladder he disappears
i personally play pharah & soldier due to being a halo player.

soldier is pretty decent, he works because we are Indians and we dont have shadowburn and seagull
Indian players are very weak in terms of overwatch,if we had a national team we would suffer a flat out embarrassing one sided defeat in front of korea,u.s,russia,etc:D
our e-sports scene is improving but not big ,soldier makes sense here because people cant outmatch him. Imagine players like shadowburn or seagull,they wont care what hero you are playing because they dont need to,you need to care for the same because you need to rival them.
and you will find tons of soldiers in quick play and early competitive,but as you climb the ladder he disappears
i personally play pharah & soldier due to being a halo player.

yea.. true. I rarely saw Soldier in the few NA or EU cups I had seen. Those tournaments are on another level. And Korea is like another level above them. Did you manage to see the OW World cup finals? Koreans just destroyed the Russians. Insane Winston play from Miiro.

In this Indian tournament, Chennai seems to be really dominating. Chennai teams are dominating Bangalore teams, who are in turn beating Pune teams. Some really goods players in this. There is a Mei player named Judged from Chennai, freaking amazing plays from him. Completely shut down the enemy tanks.

yea.. true. I rarely saw Soldier in the few NA or EU cups I had seen. Those tournaments are on another level. And Korea is like another level above them. Did you manage to see the OW World cup finals? Koreans just destroyed the Russians. Insane Winston play from Miiro.

In this Indian tournament, Chennai seems to be really dominating. Chennai teams are dominating Bangalore teams, who are in turn beating Pune teams. Some really goods players in this. There is a Mei player named Judged from Chennai, freaking amazing plays from him. Completely shut down the enemy tanks.
Yea,the best Mei in ages 11/10 actually offending with a defender character .

Guys,I am building/looking for a team to play with starting third season.

Voice chat and knowledge of competitive Preferred.
If anyone here plays then respond I can play mid day to evening

Kinda surprised this game is being considered somewhat seriously as an esport.
Very pleased to be proven wrong in this case.

Let's hope it doesn't fizzle out.
Gamers do tend to migrate back to CS after a while.

Wonder how long the Indian scene will survive on our joke Internet...

Kinda surprised this game is being considered somewhat seriously as an esport.
Very pleased to be proven wrong in this case.

Let's hope it doesn't fizzle out.
Gamers do tend to migrate back to CS after a while.

Wonder how long the Indian scene will survive on our joke Internet...
I can play the game on bsnl 3G with 110-170ms ping so yes.with broadband the ping is 70~

The amount of hype surrounding this game is ridiculously considering it's a 3,000 game,no discounts!

Guys I and abid567 got a 11 match winning streak teaming up with some more players.

We are 2 people now from India,still looking for more players.

And we played competitive so yeah we butchered up 11 teams in competitive Overwatch ,

I am a pharah main /soldier backup player
Abid 567 is a junkrat/Reinhardt player

2016 Game Awards.
Game of the Year - Overwatch
Best Game Direction - Blizzard Entertainment
Best Multiplayer - Overwatch
ESports Game of the Year - Overwatch

What a Joke. It maybe the best multiplayer but none of the other awards are deserved.
Best Game Direction - DICE for BF1 simple.
ESports Game of the Year - LoL/Dota ... no game can come close. Maybe CSGO but doesn't have fan following even close to these.
Game of the Year - Dark Souls 3 ... Enough Said.

What a Joke. It maybe the best multiplayer but none of the other awards are deserved.
ESports Game of the Year - LoL/Dota ... no game can come close. Maybe CSGO but doesn't have fan following even close to these.
ha ha ha ! why are you ranting here. This protest will mean nothing.

yes right this is 2016 esports awards. dota, csgo were released earlier. They want to award it to an esports game which was released this year. Therefore considering the above criteria these two are properly given. No complaints about that.
Best Multiplayer - Overwatch
ESports Game of the Year - Overwatch

but it certainly is not the game of the year. Blizzard might have purchased this award.

Last edited by a moderator:
Disagreed

The voting for award closed before BF1 came,it may win next year.

Esports game of the year -
Why not give Dota this award every year for the next 10 years?

These are 2016 game awards.

Game of the year-That's your personal preference,souls 3 is a damn good game indeed tho.

You forgot uncharted 4,doom,plus Overwatch is something that won't be remembered for the next 4 years,it will be played for the next 4 years.its a fun multiplayer masterpiece.

Disagreed

Dota and LoL were both in the nominees. But I understand Overwatch has been a breakout success this year they wanted to highlight it.

Disagreed
Game of the year-That's your personal preference,souls 3 is a damn good game indeed tho.
You forgot uncharted 4,doom,plus Overwatch is something that won't be remembered for the next 4 years,it will be played for the next 4 years.its a fun multiplayer masterpiece.
Actually EA DICE is there for Best Game Direction.

Game of the year is actually my personal preference. Uncharted 4 would have been a worthy winner.

Why Dota or Lol For Esports Game - Simple because of the way the category is claimed to be judged.
"The eSports game that has demonstrated creative and technical excellence in 2016 with the best gameplay, community support and content updates."
Dota and Lol actually had more of an esports scene with active community support and content updates through out the year. Overwatch has a budding scene. So it would have been a proper winner say next year. But to give it the title this year, seems more of a favor than a worthy winner.
https://pvplive.net/c/overwatch-did-not-deserve-the-best-esports-award

As someone who sunk 2500+ hours into TF2, it's unfortunate that I won't be buying this.
But I am not gonna spend a single paisa on multiplayer only games going forward until this stupid country of ours gets over the retarded Mobile Internet 'fad' and actually starts putting down some proper infrastructure for the power user at home.

Yea so, I kinda bought this :p.
In my defense it was during the $30 sale and I had funds left over from Diablo 3 item sales.

Been playing a lot of Mercy and just soaking the game in.

just got banned coz my brother decided to use aimbot while i was gone away for last week:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

now gotta buy another copy,and he got banned in 20 minutes, so dont even dare think about aimbots.

Back