Owner's pride- the lian li a70f

The Sorcerer said:
Same to you and Shripad too :eek:hyeah:. I thought majority would pick up a71f over a70f.

Nah, I will go mad opening the front door every time I need to access optical drive or to start the pc.

A70F is more practical to me :p

Congrats. Mine should be here in few hours as well. Will wait for some other goodies to arrive before I put the system inside this.

Some massive things coming for this massive cabby ;)

Congrats, the back panel looks better.

Btw, what graphic card is that ? with no cooling and a PCI-E 6pin connector. :p

after looking at the installation pictures I can safely say all Lian-Li are just horrible pieces of recycled aluminum

LIAN LI is big name true !! i expected to be really good when many people told me about it !!!!but after checking out the pictures with installation done i def don't agree about the hype which is created for lian li which makes them the best case. i still feeel , haf , antec 1200 , CM are much better !!! !!not worth the hype !!

anks22402 said:
LIAN LI is big name true !! i expected to be really good when many people told me about it !!!!but after checking out the pictures with installation done i def don't agree about the hype which is created for lian li which makes them the best case. i still feeel , haf , antec 1200 , CM are much better !!! !!not worth the hype !!

Exactly same feeling here as well, after looking at the pictures.

Gannu said:
^LOL! The HAF932 is better than the Lian Li eh? :rofl:

you are a sheep following the shepherds so your opinions don't count

let the shepherds reply

silverstone, lian-li & soldam are over hyped that's it

I love Steel cabinets like Corsair Obsidian 800D & CM HAF 932 not weak tin cans

I had a Stacker 830 & it just breaks or scratches no matter what I do :rofl:

Aluminum cabinets are for the rich Armani wearing snobbish boys not for us Men ;)

^And you're someone who goes by your neighbours' words? Apparently they called your Stacker 830 a cupboard (if I recall that right) and you dumped the enclosure the very next day and got a HAF932 so you could see their smiles again?

And we don't get enclosures so we ride on them or make love with them. They certainly cant withstand those forces as I see it. Nor can those steel cupboards. :rofl:

LOL alright I'd rather love being a sheep instead.

kthxbye.

^^ but what is point in keeping hdd the opposite way ??? i means shouldn't the cables be at back hidden from side view ????

Looking at that pics it seems its "ulta"

and its minus point for me

Nice to see cabinets also attracting fanbois! This is a show off thread. If anybody has nothing but negative things to say, I suggest they start their own thread in the respective sub forum.

Back