Palm Pixi Plus Smartphone (8GB, Wifi) @ Rs 2294

Be aware with these webOS devices. I had a similar problem when i had touchpad, charged for an hour but nothing. Then did something (couple of buttons pressing and all) and it worked.

@madnav please confirm about the pieces you've ordered.

Order 2devices.
Both are brand new.
Battery on one device could not power the device even after charging for 90mins.

Will charge again today and update if confirmed to be dead.

Both phones will power with other working battery so it is definitely not the phone or charger.

All accessories were sealed so this is most probably a case of doa.

Also an advice to fellow users of this phone:
Be careful while removing the back panel as it is known to develop a crack at the centre while removing if excessive force is applied from any particular side; use finger nails or guitar plectrum to open steadily from all sides.

Last edited by a moderator:
Got mine yesterday (just a day after placing the order!)

Brand new phone and battery.
As with the others, el cheapest earphones.

The phone on the whole looks great, feels great, and works great.

Yet to register an HP account. Will check it out tonight.

Yes buddy. Even i want to do that. How can i register an HP account so that i can access the app catalog.
Also please tell me how to download songs or anything with download links.
Thanks in advance.

Here you go @a_t_u_l

Someone please help me with above query i asked

Received the phone. The phone battery and charger were sealed. It didnt made me go through the initial setup of phone on first boot and hence the app catalog was not working so had to reset it. Other than that the battery seems to be dropping at the rate of 5% per 10min but that might be because i am in a no coverage area. Will charge it up later and confirm.

Guys I am looking for a cheap phone which can do the following, please let me know if this is a good fit.

2G
Long talktimes
Email sync
Whatsapp (Unofficial support will do)

@Faraz
I also reset the phone to make Palm Profile, but it needs internet connection! I have BSNL SIM and I'm not able to connect to internet. Don't have APN settings!
Is there anyway to do this process later once Wifi is setup?[DOUBLEPOST=1374754683][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm stuck.. Did a full reset.. and now the phone is forcing me to create a palm profile, without that it won't allow me to the use the phone!
And to make the profile I need an active data connection.. Now how shall I proceed?

@Faraz
I also reset the phone to make Palm Profile, but it needs internet connection! I have BSNL SIM and I'm not able to connect to internet. Don't have APN settings!
Is there anyway to do this process later once Wifi is setup?[DOUBLEPOST=1374754683][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm stuck.. Did a full reset.. and now the phone is forcing me to create a palm profile, without that it won't allow me to the use the phone!
And to make the profile I need an active data connection.. Now how shall I proceed?

You will required an Wifi connection to set up palm profile..

But the phone is not allowing me to enter the settings menu.. I did a full reset and after that I'm stuck at Initial screens :( Only Emergency call is accessible which is working, but I'm not able to proceed further. When I try to feed in APN values for BSNL, it says unable to write settings!

But the phone is not allowing me to enter the settings menu.. I did a full reset and after that I'm stuck at Initial screens :( Only Emergency call is accessible which is working, but I'm not able to proceed further. When I try to feed in APN values for BSNL, it says unable to write settings!

You need either vfone or airtel sim to do that. Data on these two are known to work out of the box.

Borrow from someone.

Back