Budget 90k+ Pc build for photo,video editing and 3d

which processor should i go for a productivity based work in 2023?

• Intel i5 12600k

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Amd ryzen 7 5800x

Votes: 5 55.6%

• Total voters
I am using a single fan Noctua NH-C14 air cooler for my 13600K (I had to remove the lower fan as it was interfering with the height of my RAM sticks) - Temps are ALL under control as shown in the attached images.
Note: I had earlier chosen the Deepcool AS500 Plus White - but dropped the idea as I found an LGA1700 mount for my old cooler of over 8 years :)

I would not recommend a liquid cooler - and suggest using the above (the money saved anywhere could go towards getting yourself a 2160p Monitor!
Thx terence_fdes for this detialed reply.....
Did u undervolt ur 13600k or the above images are showing results without doing undervolt?

Hi guys, i planned to build a pc for my video editing and 3d related works....i'm looking for best place to build my pc. So i've heard abt few shops in chennai like oasis,Nakoda IT hub,Delta peripherals,The chennai computers and few other shops.... Which shop is good to go for our dream pc build and also in good price point and services......
Can anyone help me by suggesting a good shop amoung these pls......

Hi guys, i planned to build a pc for my video editing and 3d related works....i'm looking for best place to build my pc. So i've heard abt few shops in chennai like oasis,Nakoda IT hub,Delta peripherals,The chennai computers and few other shops.... Which shop is good to go for our dream pc build and also in good price point and services......
Best that I can suggest is you create a separate post if you are particular to buy from only CHENNAI LOCAL IT SHOPS - You may get a lot of feedback.

Personally - I have been ONLY an ONLINE BUYER FOR OVER 11 YEARS :rolleyes: for all my Computer stuff from any dealer (with reputation of course) from anywhere in India & have never had to RMA any product even once (except for one item 4TB HGST HDD - which got damaged due to a boot-sector problem & which was replaced by a 6TB drive free of cost).

The KEY is Go for trusted brands only for each of your components. All the best.
Hi guys,i planned to build a pc for my productivity works like photo,video editing and 3d.working softwares are Adobe photoshop,Premiere pro,illustrator,After effects,Davinci resolve,Avid,blender and maya.
Pc components :
Cpu : intel i5 12600k
Mobo : Msi z690 tomahawk wifi ddr4
Gpu : galax rtx 3060 8gb ddr6 1 click oc
Ssd : xpg gammix s11 lite 512gb m.2
Hdd : Seagate 4tb
Ram : crossair vengeance (16*2) 32gb ddr4 3600Mzh
Smps : crossair Rm 850watts 80 plus gold fully modular or Msi mag 850watts 80 plus gold fully modular
Case : Asus tuf GT301
Cooler : Artic liquid freezer 2 (240mm) or Msi mag coreliquid P240 - Aio liquid cooler.

I need some suggestions from ur side guys.pls help me for my build.thnks in advance

Drop these Brands - GPU (chose between Asus/Gigabyte/MSI & M.2 SSD (go for WD-Black & NOT Samsung)
If you wish to cut down costs
1. Go for 2.5" SSD (definitely reliable for your OS etc) instead of M.2
2. Drop the AIO Liquid Cooler & chose Air

With money saved get an OEM Licensed version of Win 11 pro

Last edited:
Best that I can suggest is you create a separate post if you are particular to buy from only CHENNAI LOCAL IT SHOPS - You may get a lot of feedback.

Personally - I have been ONLY an ONLINE BUYER FOR OVER 11 YEARS :rolleyes: for all my Computer stuff from any dealer (with reputation of course) from anywhere in India & have never had to RMA any product even once (except for one item 4TB HGST HDD - which got damaged due to a boot-sector problem & which was replaced by a 6TB drive free of cost).

The KEY is Go for trusted brands only for each of your components. All the best.

Drop these Brands - GPU (chose between Asus/Gigabyte/MSI & M.2 SSD (go for WD-Black & NOT Samsung)
If you wish to cut down costs
1. Go for 2.5" SSD (definitely reliable for your OS etc) instead of M.2
2. Drop the AIO Liquid Cooler & chose Air

With money saved get an OEM Licensed version of Win 11 pro
Thx terence_fdes for ur reply......
Gpu : colorful,inno3d is good to go?
Ssd : samsung evo plus 1tb gen 3 or wd sn 770 1tb gen 4???

Back