Pegasus

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. But Isn't it laying the foundation for another PRISM? Who's keeping track of it?
And the targetted person can be anybody.. you, me, anyone who doesn't agree with govt in general.
Surveillance against non-state actors like terrorists, rogue elements in the army selling secrets can be, it one time, considered acceptable. Against journos, activists!! Seems a bit far-fetched, I would say

Even using it against so called non-state actors is a crime according to Indian law. So, whether it was used for whatever reason, it is and was illegal. Now, NSO, the company behind Pegasus says that it only sells to certified government agencies. So from both these statements, it can be inferred that govt agencies/GoI broke Indian law. The only trouble is that this evidence won't work in court unless the judiciary was inclined to make a ruling against the current govt.

Even using it against so called non-state actors is a crime according to Indian law. So, whether it was used for whatever reason, it is and was illegal. Now, NSO, the company behind Pegasus says that it only sells to certified government agencies. So from both these statements, it can be inferred that govt agencies/GoI broke Indian law. The only trouble is that this evidence won't work in court unless the judiciary was inclined to make a ruling against the current govt.
Well we have Justice Chandrachud now and he is actually speaking up. It will be a ballsy move to declare sedation law as unconstitutional. That can encourage people to file more such petitions. Just that he will need to avoid morning walks or marriage ceremonies.

It's all pointless isn't it if the masses are distracted already.
Masses are not distracted they are already backing and congratulating for this masterstroke.
And I quote a few:

"Privacy is a myth in digital world."

"I think if BJP has really done it, they should just upload it on the internet about all the chats of Rahul Gandhi. Mic-drop 2024 elections in the bag baby."

"And normal logoka information leke government kya hi Kar legi"

"zarruri bhi hai wapase 26/11 honese rockane ke liye"

"Man liya government be ESA Kiya bhi to kya galat hai. Dalle ptrkaro ke spy Hona jruri bhi hai. Aur aatankwadiyo ko harkato ko rokne ke kiye"

[emoji116]
20210721_223611.jpg

Masses are not distracted they are already backing and congratulating for this masterstroke.
And I quote a few:

"Privacy is a myth in digital world."

"I think if BJP has really done it, they should just upload it on the internet about all the chats of Rahul Gandhi. Mic-drop 2024 elections in the bag baby."

"And normal logoka information leke government kya hi Kar legi"

"zarruri bhi hai wapase 26/11 honese rockane ke liye"

"Man liya government be ESA Kiya bhi to kya galat hai. Dalle ptrkaro ke spy Hona jruri bhi hai. Aur aatankwadiyo ko harkato ko rokne ke kiye"
These are bhakts, not regular people.

Now I know why Anil Ambani went bankrupt..
Cause Mudiji was trying to help him. Like anything Mudiji does, it ends up in flames lmao. Dude is the living embodiment of failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back