personal sale(mods note) sony ericsson w950i 20 days used for 17.5k only

Status
Not open for further replies.
dang........that's outright cheating.......!.........Viking.....where are you and why aren't you speaking?

gmano........if u need help lemme know.......

edit: I just called my dealer. A new one now comes for 18k with bill and warranty.

thnak you guys all for your support.

@ Raging_Ice, I enquired here, the phone is about 25k not 18k.
Can you confirm it again?

got SMS from the seller now

Earfones whch hav been sent r original, stylus wil send, and charger too. Am out of town wil inform guys at dh office 4 dh same.

So even now he is not willing to give the original earphone set.

gmano said:
thnak you guys all for your support.

@ Raging_Ice, I enquired here, the phone is about 25k not 18k.
Can you confirm it again?
gmano here in Blore @ sony showroom its selling for arnd 28k.

@Raging_Ice: Cannot be that cheap...

Hmmmm can be a mistake then........but I checked with another dealer and hez given me a quote of 23k. Thatz confirmed for sure

Happy Birthday Parixit (Viking).

I dont wanted to call you and disturb you today as its your birthday.

Please resolve this issue soon, I hope atleast from this birthday you will not do as you did to me.

What shd I say, ......... am i saved from a bad deal?

I am sorry for you gmano ................... where are you viking and why arent you making any statement (may I say apology!!) in the forum

Viking will not make any statment he has duped many people on ebay and in personal life he has duped me and many others as well.

Beware before u make anydeals with him cause he sell stolen and secondhand items. and is a trader. He is based in malad Evershine nagar. his name is parixit arya.

gmano - hope ur problem gets resolved asap..

n i always had a doubt abt viking.. seemed to be a mobile dealer all along to me..

thank god i didnt got that dell.........i guess the mods should ban him from the site....

btw damonarch...do share your deal stuff...

^ We already knew he was a dealer and warned him to stay away from Market section. However he claimed that he will use the Market section only for his "personal sales" (note his tag appended to the thread title).

We are keeping an eye on things now and will definitely do the needful. Right now we're waiting for a response from him, banning him would do no good for the current buyer.

Thank you all, guys.
I am going to call him morrow again, I have already clearly told him to give the proper earphone, charger, stylus. If he is not providing, there is no other option except to ask him to return the money an take back the phone.
Now I need to ask him to provide the bill also for the purchase of the mobile.
I will keep this thread updated as and when I call the seller.

[OT]Its really a shame that a guy with 515 posts for his name turns out a fraud. looks like i will have to be more careful about trading from now on.
@gmano - i really doubt him returning ur money or original assets
[/OT]

shit... this is very sad to hear.. he openly ripped u off.

dude u shud post the account details he gave u here so even if he changes his nick and trys to sell we wont make any transactions with him.

im at mumbai too.. if u need help pm me :)

^^ Thanks a lot.
I am waiting for the seller to resolve the issue, if he is not resolving it, I will post his accont details.

Never post anyone's account details in public. that can get you into trouble.

Also keep all the PMs saved or backed up on your PC. Better leave it online on TE server.

All others please restrain from making extreme comments.

gmano dont let this drag for too long. Wait for 2-3 days max more and if you dont get this solved or he does not get in touch with you without giving valid reason, just ask for money back and return the phone.

Did he tell you when he will be back?

I am sure TE staff and member will support you.

For now everyone just chill and let things progress.

^^ Yes. I wont give the account number and all in public, I will provide the name of his account, if anything goes wrong.
I am retaining the courier slip, payment is made through on line transfer, all his pms are in my inbox in the TE safe. (I am a lawyer, I have all the records with me, what he has done here is Ch#@$###, I can give him trouble more than he thinks, but my intention is only to solve this issue).
He didnt tell when he will be back.
I am going to call him today in the day time and see what he has got in store for me, I am not going to wait for long.
I am also sure that all in TE will help to resolve the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back