personal sale(mods note) sony ericsson w950i 20 days used for 17.5k only

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried calling the seller, He is not picking the my calls.
I tried calling his other number, one Mr. Deenesh spoke to me (he called himself, manager to Parixit) he told if I want to complain to police I can complain and they are not bothered about anything, If I want they can give only a proper stylus nothing else can be done.

short and sweet , u guyz first grow up and mind your own business, this is not some panchayat, damonarch i.e, mr sukhi from malvani , a born loser who once tried to be my partner on ebay , but due to his not commitment nd born loser attitude and no will for hardwork , i had to dump him, that too after giving umpteen chances where he failed miserably, dont take this thread to settle your old scores first take up a descent job and take care of yourself i still have lotta faith in u, dont try to subvert ur image in front of me, i took u to this forum and i introduced u here to this forum and ebay, plzzz dont tak the personal vendetta here.., i doesnt suit u.

and gmano well dont behave like born cribber, thnks for wishing me my brthday too , thnks , i gave u discount ., ie, free bluedart shipping worth 400rs, 1.3k worth new bluetooth handsfree, .,sofinally u got the piece for 15.1k and i never promised u any remote control handsfree or bill, do u feel u got a

also the immediate second day i told u i am busy with a trip, i will handle ur matter later on and promised u a new charger and stylus, dint i , then why u behaving like a baby, and making such a big ruckus,i have just 2day logged on to this forum and found guyz here behaving like some taliban panchayat heads passing random judgements without even having a look at both sides of the story
also gmano dont try to intimidate me with any sort of implications, this sure is a free forum but any sort of slander willnot be tolerated, i know u are a lawyer ,but that worditself aint a feeling of mistrust in a person, as everone knows till what end can lawyers go to meet their ends, they can speak lie very fluently and haze out the realstory very easily. u will get ur promised stylus and charger , dont even return my stylus and charger keep those as a souvenir with u, the same will be sent to u by thursday, and i would have dealt with ur writeup out here, only hurdle was i was outta town, and i am an old member in this forum, and peple who have dealt with me from vivek, imran, dinesh, anshul, yogi , rohit, shripad know me on a personal level and also know what kind of a person i am, i will not crib for a few pennies like u are cribbing,

and the company account was given to u coz u wanted an online transfer remember buzzo, and if i wud have sold it as a dealer i had n no. of clients in mumbai too, i have no dearth of clients neither have i got any dearth of pieces, but i feel u unecessarily are trying to arm twist me here, as i never sold u a brand new mobile , never promised u a bill, also never promised u any sort of remote control handsfree, the handsfree which i have sent u is original handsfree. with excellent output.

also due to the hurry in which u were i wasnt able to package the stuff properly and have mistakenly sent u a p990i stylus, and the charger for the same, which i am using for which i am sorry and will send u a replacement for the same, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont crib somuch and make a ruckus out of nothing, i will surely remember that never to deal with gmano in future and am extremely sorry for dealing with u, and will never dealwith u in future and other members too please note if u dont want to unnecessarily end up in a mess of slander please avoid our new teite mr. gmano the acclaimed lawyer oooooooooooops cribber :),mr gmano put yourself in seller shoes and then try to levy any counter implications, i still respect u after such ruckus u have come up with, and tell me with heart crossed did u not like the piece and did u not like the price and facility of payment and speed with which it was dispatched. then why u cribbing so much and u have got original sony handsfree , doesnt the headfones sound good, and i will give u the entire piece free if any body tells me that those are not original sony handsfree, they are not any duplicate or first copy ones,

Viking said:
short and sweet , u guyz first grow up and mind your own business, this is not some panchayat, damonarch i.e, mr sukhi from malvani , a born loser who once tried to be my partner on ebay , but due to his not commitment nd born loser attitude and no will for hardwork , i had to dump him, that too after giving umpteen chances where he failed miserably, dont take this thread to settle your old scores first take up a descent job and take care of yourself i still have lotta faith in u, dont try to subvert ur image in front of me, i took u to this forum and i introduced u here to this forum and ebay, plzzz dont tak the personal vendetta here.., i doesnt suit u.

and gmano well dont behave like born cribber, thnks for wishing me my brthday too , thnks , i gave u discount ., ie, free bluedart shipping worth 400rs, 1.3k worth new bluetooth handsfree, .,sofinally u got the piece for 15.1k and i never promised u any remote control handsfree or bill, do u feel u got a

also the immediate second day i told u i am busy with a trip, i will handle ur matter later on and promised u a new charger and stylus, dint i , then why u behaving like a baby, and making such a big ruckus,i have just 2day logged on to this forum and found guyz here behaving like some taliban panchayat heads passing random judgements without even having a look at both sides of the story

dudes always mind u are listening to a black coat out here that is a lwyer and u must know they are groomed to be cribbers and turncoats, aint it true mr, gmano. ;) jokes apart,

first of all, Mind your language, I have never used such a bad langaunge on you.
You didnt give any discount for shipping, I myself offered to pay for shipping, you know it very well. My asking price was only 16.5k, 300 for shipping added with it.
A new phone should come with its original accessories, Its known to everyone. I have even asked in my pm about.
I never behaved like a child.
You were never transparent.
Why in the first place, you should send a old charger and a differnt syylus???? why there was any mention about it in your first post are in the communications?? what in the hell has prevented you from disclosing the actual details????
Its not that you are logging to this forum today only, You have visited TE, but not posted any reply, see my earlier post.
You have not even picked my call when I called you today.
This phone is not a one month old phone, it must be few months used phone.
and about the bluetooth headset, its you who has offered to give it free with the mobile. See your earlier postings. This bluetooth headset alone is not worth 1300 rs (no charger and its a grey market chinese one, I dont think its new)
You have told me that you will ask your office to send the stylus and charger, may I know the reason, why your office has not sent it yet???
When I called your office, the reply was Parixit is not doing well and he is at home, but you tell that you were out of town.

Even the in the phone thre is a dent and there should be cap over the external antenna connector, back side of the phone)

Even if I have behaved like a baby, its not wrong, babies are genuine.

lastly, you don't have any right to comment about the lawyers. Not all the lawyers are what yuo think. Mods ask him to delete those words. Try to maintain some decency in the public place.

u also try to maintain the decency , well sir, if u intimidate someone with any sort of repurcations u will get this sort of reply, and yes so u now atleast admit u behaved like baby, and a genuine baby, mano ya na mano u surely are a turncoat, well will ship out the same on wenesday, now dont stretch out this matter any longer i am bored of this typing huge answers , and chill relax no big hell;; has broken loose on u, howsoever if u get somegoodthemes for w950i do pass over as the operating system is same for my p990i too.and if wud a w810i handsfree suit ur porpose if it isso then u will have to return that og sony handsfree and thn i will shipu the w810i hndsfree, atleast r u happy now. woooosh

DaMonarch said:
Viking will not make any statment he has duped many people on ebay and in personal life he has duped me and many others as well.

Beware before u make anydeals with him cause he sell stolen and secondhand items. and is a trader. He is based in malad Evershine nagar. his name is parixit arya.

mods i want this to be edited and damonarch banned for making baseless allegations of i having any stolen goods , otherwise i will have to report the same for defamation under ipc, howcan u allow such unmoderated statements. i willnot tolerate this nonsense.

I never admitted that I behaved like a child, I told that even if.
don't keep repeating the word turncoat.
Mods, please ask him to delete those words from the post.
Please send the Original Stylus, charger. Send the w810i's earphone, I will send this earphone back to you.

I have dealt with Parixit (Viking) thru this forum and found him to be a genuine and helpful person.

@Damonarch, please do not spill dirt on someone and make baseless allegations without providing valid proofs...I support Viking on the request of taking severe action like a BAN by the mods of this forum or a apology from DaMonarch.

Hope Gmano, u are satisfied once u get all the stuff u want from Viking because I am damn sure Parixit would do every possible bit from his side to end this "Spoiling of his name".....

Let Me put more light on this for everyone i was always wanting to expose Viking but did not have enough evidence, he is not any lawyer, mr. parikshit arya he is a miserable loser who has failed, in life, a cheater, a hypocrite. he dosnt even know how to speak proper pesentable english,thats when he uses the online dictionary for those big big words.MY ADVICE TO U GUYS IS THAT PLS DONT BE HUMBLED BY THIS HOPELESS GOOD FOR NOTHING WASTE IN LIFE. Regarding the partnership he had offered me the partnership and the cut on which he backed out to which i have evidence as well and i can prove it to any in person please be my guest . let me enlighten u all people paxikshit house and office is both in 5 mins distance, both are in evershine nagar only.

Regardiing @ Imranais i am not sure what u have dealt with him with, but i have dealt personaly with him and he has not spared my mom as well so i cant say anything more..... !!!!!!
FYI i have traded with many people on the forum in the past but i have not duped anyone for @Viking

Yes...i totally agree....if both parties are not satisfied with the way this sale has evolved then why not return the goods and return the money..less the shipping cost.

much better than this!

I have reported Viking's post as a 'bad post'. Just for reference, here's what I wrote:
I don't like the manner in which he's (Viking) argued his case out at all. I think gmano has taken it all very professionally, in spite of the open fact that he was 'duped'. Yet, Viking retorted by calling him a cribber and whatnot. This just isn't professional after the big goof up on his part.

I say ban him from the forum altogether. We can do without his likes. And he'll be taught a lesson as well: You can't do any bullshit on TE and get away with it. After all, we have our reputation to protect. If such behaviour continues, members may soon get wary of TE's market section if TE doesn't stand up and do something harsh.

Exactly... the way Viking posted was completely unprofessional. If viking is actually genuine, he better return the money as said. However from the way he posted, he seems more like a phoney operator.

Vivek Punjabi said:
Yes...i totally agree....if both parties are not satisfied with the way this sale has evolved then why not return the goods and return the money..less the shipping cost.

much better than this!
I agree that this is the best solution possible under the present circumstances.

We have been observing the matter and would like the concerned parties to sort it out on their terms. Taking an extreme measure early may leave the issue unresolved.

@gmano - I guess you have following options..

1. Ask the seller to send you all the accessories as promised

2. Ask for a refund and bear the shipping cost and be satisfied that you didnt get creamed totally

3. Work on any alternative settlement you are satisfied with

I am afraid that cases 2 & 3 would incite some extreme measures from our part since the seller did not follow up on all the obligations as promised.

Lastly keep a deadline for the seller and keep us updated.

You really ought to get down to his shop gmano. Didn't you say you were a lawyer? Just go down to the nearest police station, and show them print outs of these pages and the PM's you have exchanged with Viking and head for his shop with a bunch of constables... nothing too extreme. At the very least you'll get your headphones immediately and this will be over.

I'm not sure if you are from the same city as the seller. That obviously would add an extra layer of complications. Maybe a member of TE in the same city would be gracious enough to help gmano out with this in the interest of protecting TE's integrity as a trading community.

Seriously, if you keep sending him SMS's and calling him, this will take it's own sweet time. The other approach might cost you some money and take away some time, but it is worth it if it means you don't allow him to get away with this behaviour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back