Photo Mug from Zoomin.com for Rs.38.60/- Shipped [Only for ebay members]

CA50 said:
Guys i got my cup yesterday, but it was not in one piece :( the handle part was broken in 4 pieces. What to do now ??

Call zoomin support, my experience with them is always very pleasant...

I will rate them as best CC in india among all I have dealt with so far. Very polite and their attitude is to resolve the problem rather then giving standard answers...

I get about 2-3 mugs delivered everyday!! They have super quick service. Takes about 2 days after order placement for them to get my product delivered to me. :D

I ordered one mug and need two more: Actually so if any of u guys have ebay accounts and are not interested in getting more mugs than can u please pm me the code generated after verification og the mail id...

Thanks a lot....

jalanbk said:
Call zoomin support, my experience with them is always very pleasant...

I will rate them as best CC in india among all I have dealt with so far. Very polite and their attitude is to resolve the problem rather then giving standard answers...
Any contact no or email ??

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

raksrules said:
^^Fevi quick :p
i was suppose to gift it to my sister, so that won't be a nice one.

CA50 said:
i was suppose to gift it to my sister, so that won't be a nice one.
Hi,

I am very sorry to know that the Mug you received was damaged in transit. I will check this up. Meanwhile, I have forwarded your order for a reprint and shall update you with the new tracking details soon.

Once again apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Warm Regards,

Salma

ZoomIn Customer Service

i complained about my broken mug and I just got this mail from zoomin....you too mail 'em bro..u'll get a new mug

abid567 said:
Hi,

I am very sorry to know that the Mug you received was damaged in transit. I will check this up. Meanwhile, I have forwarded your order for a reprint and shall update you with the new tracking details soon.

Once again apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Warm Regards,
Salma
ZoomIn Customer Service

i complained about my broken mug and I just got this mail from zoomin....you too mail 'em bro..u'll get a new mug

Thanks mate, i have opened a helpdesk ticket, lets see,
finger crossed

trigger said:
^^ Use the Quote tag please.. I thought you're Salma and representing Zoomin.. :)
LOL i too thought that, Zoomin rep on TE:p

Another day, another mug! :D
the%20eraser%20-%20photo.JPG

By the way guys, Zoomin does have an amazing customer service. The mug i ordered before had a very minor imperfection but still they happily agreed to send me another mug for free!

I was planning to gift this mug to a friend.

I just realized that would there be an invoice of Rs 38 along with the mug ??

Are you guys getting any bill of 38 along with the mug ?

Any way to get rid of that invoice ??

Back