Pixel 6a launched

Much thanks mate, took your word for it and ordered without looking at reviews!

Edit: It shows as 'no longer available' after my purchase
Got one for self
Sent link to relative , OOS for his pincode . Ordered for him also
Still shows in stock :)
Delivery by 1200h tommorow if ordered now + pick up immediate buy in store

Got one for self
Sent link to relative , OOS for his pincode . Ordered for him also
Still shows in stock :)
Delivery by 1200h tommorow if ordered now + pick up immediate buy in store
Got the charger- it sure is charging my 6a significantly faster than my old 17w charger, and shows a 'Charging Rapidly' message once connected.

But I have a doubt- most forums and discussion threads mention that 6a absolutely requires PD compatible charger, and that Qualcomm wont charge fast enough. Nowhere in the specs sheet or box of this charger does it mention PD compatibility. How do I confirm? Does it matter?

Got the charger- it sure is charging my 6a significantly faster than my old 17w charger, and shows a 'Charging Rapidly' message once connected.

But I have a doubt- most forums and discussion threads mention that 6a absolutely requires PD compatible charger, and that Qualcomm wont charge fast enough. Nowhere in the specs sheet or box of this charger does it mention PD compatibility. How do I confirm? Does it matter?
Doesnt matter if you are happy . You got a good quality fast charger at a discount , Max is 70W , can charge laptops

Looks like samsung superfast charging does not work on these spigen chargers due to lack of PPS technology . Mentioned in a few reviews.
Are these technologies proprietary?

Looks like samsung superfast charging does not work on these spigen chargers due to lack of PPS technology . Mentioned in a few reviews.
Are these technologies proprietary?
yes , not working on my Samsung Note 10 plus also.
Spigen shows - Fast Charging
UBON 45W Fast Charger CH-1000 - Super Fast Charging 2.0

Whatever that is in Samsung terms

Good on spigen , they clearly mention that their chargers do not support Samsung super fast charging even on their galium nitride chargers .
Screenshot_20221028-082128_Amazon.jpg

Do you guys face any bugs during normal use? I encounter a bug when I swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the recents menu or just swipe left/right on the pill to change the app. The bug doesn't let me see the recents page or switch app for about 2-3 seconds and redirects me back to the home screen.
One more bug I've encountered is that while using FireFox browser is not that the app stops responding and I get the dialog box to close/wait. After selecting any of the two the phone does a restart after 10 second or so. (This happend only twice). I'm on Android 13.

As for the charging my phone, I use my ThinkPad 65W PD charger. Charges rapidly. Is it safe to do so?

Do you guys face any bugs during normal use? I encounter a bug when I swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the recents menu or just swipe left/right on the pill to change the app. The bug doesn't let me see the recents page or switch app for about 2-3 seconds and redirects me back to the home screen.
One more bug I've encountered is that while using FireFox browser is not that the app stops responding and I get the dialog box to close/wait. After selecting any of the two the phone does a restart after 10 second or so. (This happend only twice). I'm on Android 13.

As for the charging my phone, I use my ThinkPad 65W PD charger. Charges rapidly. Is it safe to do so?
Haven't faced those bugs. I use Firefox a lot too, and yet to face any issues so far. Have you tried reinstalling and worse case, resetting? Sounds like an annoying problem though.

Back