Pixel 6a launched

At Flipkart it will be available at 28k. Hell of a deal

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-09-09-13-00-31-58_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-09-09-13-00-31-58_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 131
Yes. Call & Data connectivity.
Working fine so far.
I suppose most of the issues reported are at least fixable by software. So if you do not want to buy it now, better to wait till these get fixed in subsequent Android updates or use it as secondary. The Pixel 6a is gifted to my spouse but she has not yet been able to get around to sort and move all the data from the older Pixel. So I am using it as a secondary phone with my LG G8x as primary.

Last edited:
1662733245335.png

It's pretty clear its up to 20K on exchange + 2K bank offer (which it generally has) which brings the price to only 2-3K less than what it costs now. Good for marketing though.

POCO F4 (better hardware, 2 year warranty) is a better bet any day unless you want to have better security since the Pixels are on monthly security release schedule. You can also run a hardened rom like GrapheneOS on the Pixels. Some of the Samsung - A series in this price range might also be on monthly security update schedule.
Here in another local facebook forum, i have seen many posts saying poco devices facing board issues. Even newer poco f series. There is a special program from xiaomi to replace poco phones even after warranty, which ended recently as per the information i got last week. Be careful before going for poco devices. Just my opinion.

Here in another local facebook forum, i have seen many posts saying poco devices facing board issues. Even newer poco f series. There is a special program from xiaomi to replace poco phones even after warranty, which ended recently as per the information i got last week. Be careful before going for poco devices. Just my opinion.
I had used POCO F1 without any trouble for 2 years before upgrading. My family also have 2 another poco phones running fine from 2 years. You can also find similar issues for any brand from lower-end to higher end including iPhones.

I had used POCO F1 without any trouble for 2 years before upgrading. My family also have 2 another poco phones running fine from 2 years. You can also find similar issues for any brand from lower-end to higher end including iPhones.
Iam just talking from my own observation from that group. I think i saw a post recently with two poco f series getting green screen. And the most important thing is xiaomi addressed this and they were replacing dead poco phones free of cost even after warranty under a special program. Thats the reason i thought i should say this here.

Edit : there is a post with two poco f series phones with green screen just today.

Back