Pixel 9 Pro XL vs Samsung S24 Ultra | Super confused

Based on OPs requirements, I will suggest to go with:

• Pixel 9 Pro XL

• Samsung S24 Ultra

• Others

Results are only viewable after voting.
So , similar question, since pixel 7 is available on Flipkart for around 30k and 1 year old 2nd hand around 20k , is it worth it to get new or old? Or look for something else when budget is 30k?
Whats the last android os update scheduled for pixel 7?

So , similar question, since pixel 7 is available on Flipkart for around 30k and 1 year old 2nd hand around 20k , is it worth it to get new or old? Or look for something else when budget is 30k?
I personally won't buy 2nd hand phones and pixel 7 for 30k is a absolute steal, the camera is unrivaled in 50k and be low segment and the the phone experience is one of the best, as long as you are fine with the drawbacks, it's a steal imo

Guys, super confused between the two

What I love in S24 Ultra:
- Many usable features which are missing in Pixel

TIA !
Hey Mate,
Just out of curiosity, which features are missing for you in Pixel that Samsung has? I've been using only Pixel series since Pixel 2, only briefly brought the fold 5 before selling it away in less than a week.
Do you use any other smart devices like In ear buds and watch? if you have samsung ones, then it would be sensible to stick to them as some features will not work on Pixel Phone.

I personally won't buy 2nd hand phones and pixel 7 for 30k is a absolute steal, the camera is unrivaled in 50k and be low segment and the the phone experience is one of the best, as long as you are fine with the drawbacks, it's a steal imo
I said let's meet the person and see if I want to give it a shot, the person was genuine, didn't game on the phone and overall it was nice experience dealing with him.. so i just brought it from him.
New 7 on Flipkart is also great deal but I figured I only need something for 1 or 1.5 years and then I will definitely look to get the pixel 10 (tsmc and improved display+ camera with 8 years of update will absolutely be worth the premium launch price)

Pixel 7 Pro is available at 45k. Even better deal imo.Will be lower during BBD sale.

I am also stuck like OP. I majorly record videos. I have an option of buying Google Pixel 7 pro, Samsung s23 or an iphone 15.

For OP i would say if camera is the sole priority then pixel is the one. But keep in mind the service aspect of pixels. After a few years you won't get replacement parts especially battery. Just be aware of the compromises.

Pixel 7 Pro is available at 45k. Even better deal imo.Will be lower during BBD sale.
the heck? really? time to buy pixel 9 in 2026 lol, that's ideally the best deal imo
I am also stuck like OP. I majorly record videos. I have an option of buying Google Pixel 7 pro, Samsung s23 or an iphone 15.

For OP i would say if camera is the sole priority then pixel is the one. But keep in mind the service aspect of pixels. After a few years you won't get replacement parts especially battery. Just be aware of the compromises.
you can wait for S23 ultra on Amazon, Amazon had it in their banner for Great Indian Sale teasing a price cut from the current 82k,

EDIT: iphone 15 price cut is teased too for folks who want apple

EDIT2: this is probably the last sale where we will see such discounts pending govt orders, so might as well take advantage of it

CCI found evidence that some OEMs are colluding with amazon and flipkart for speical pricing for online sales only. In reality, they may stop this 'online only discounts' and 'online only exclusive models' as it is hurting brick and mortar stores.

Back