Pls suggest a XBOX console gives the maximum value for money ?

I did a temporary cleanup of the console [Xbox one X]. And look what I found inside the console.

Anyway I only had the CoolerMaster Mastergel Thermal compound. And I have no idea about the thermal pads being used in it. Can anyone suggest me some some good thermal pads for it? I mean what to look for it. Thickness, conductivity ?? I scraped a bit of the thermal pad using a knife. And it seems to be working fine at the moment. The fan and not audible even with HALO 5 running for 45 mins straight. The console is quiet as a mouse after the clean up.

Only thing that I COULD NOT open is the disc drive. The screws were too tight and my jackly screwdriver T2 bit got damaged in the process. :(

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-10-13 at 11.24.01 AM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-10-13 at 11.24.01 AM (1).jpeg
    212.5 KB · Views: 94
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-10-13 at 11.24.01 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-10-13 at 11.24.01 AM.jpeg
    243.7 KB · Views: 87
Thank you everyone for your suggestions. Almost finalized the deal for Xbox one s but after listening to all the wise members discarded the idea.

Instead got the XBOX ONE X for Rs 15500. Got console, one controller , and Gears of war ultimate edition disc. The controller and console are working fine. The console was quite dusty. But working fine.

Downloaded HALO 5 on it. Took about 3-4 hours for a 98 GB download on my 50 MBPS connection. So wifi has decent speed. The start up time is atrocious. Takes about 2 mins to start up. Maybe we are all spoilt by SSDs. But once started everything works fast.

There is minimal loading time for games about 5 secs. Games work flawlessly on 1080@60 fps. But one annoying thing is the fan. It's like loud , super loud. I don't know if it's with my console only, or in general. But I am thinking to open the console and give it a thorough cleaning. There are minimal exclusive games on the Game Pass Ultimate. Maybe 6-7 at max. Most of the games are available on PC and infact play better on the PC even with a half decent GPU like GTX 1060. You must have played most of them. I tried with GEARS OF WAR , AND BURNOUT PARADISE and IMO they play and look better on the PC.

I am NOT into online gaming and hence cannot say regarding that aspect. But overall my experience with Game pass ultimate and Xbox one X would be AVERAGE. And in my opinion it's not a worth getting if you have a gaming PC. There is not enough value in the platform. HOWEVER IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A GAMING PC OR CANNOT AFFORD A DECENT GPU DUE TO ALL THE S**T GOING ON THESE DAYS THEN ITS A GREAT CONSOLE TO HAVE.

PS - This is just my opinion. Pls don't bash me for being a PC aficionado.
How is your experience comparing pc with ps4? Actually i am planning to buy ps4? Will change my mind if it is subpar with pc as i already have decent pc.
@joy.das.jd also post a teardown video of xbox one x if possible

How is your experience comparing pc with ps4? Actually i am planning to buy ps4? Will change my mind if it is subpar with pc as i already have decent pc.
@joy.das.jd also post a teardown video of xbox one x if possible

PS4 has some of the best exclusive games that I have played. GOD OF WAR, Uncharted series, Ghost of Tsushima, Bloodborne, The last of US 1&2, Until dawn. These are one of the best exclusive games that one can play. Hell, one can buy just for Bloodborne.. Its that good. Although it does have a STEEP Learning curve.

Apart from that some games which WERE exclusive to PS but now available on PC, plays better on the PC. Provided you have a decent PC and at least GTX 1060 6GB [I had that card and my experience is based on that]. Horizon zero dawn, Days gone, Death Stranding all play and look better on the PC. Also I use XBOX ONE controller with PC and that controller is more ergonomically designed that the DS4 on PS.

If you want my suggestion then YES you should definitely get a PS4. There are some fantastic games on the PS4 and its worth every penny you spend on it.

PS- I don't have the proper equipment for making a half decent video. Plus I am an amateur in making such guides. However I will try to make one guide with plenty of pictures

PS4 has some of the best exclusive games that I have played. GOD OF WAR, Uncharted series, Ghost of Tsushima, Bloodborne, The last of US 1&2, Until dawn. These are one of the best exclusive games that one can play. Hell, one can buy just for Bloodborne.. Its that good. Although it does have a STEEP Learning curve.

Apart from that some games which WERE exclusive to PS but now available on PC, plays better on the PC. Provided you have a decent PC and at least GTX 1060 6GB [I had that card and my experience is based on that]. Horizon zero dawn, Days gone, Death Stranding all play and look better on the PC. Also I use XBOX ONE controller with PC and that controller is more ergonomically designed that the DS4 on PS.

If you want my suggestion then YES you should definitely get a PS4. There are some fantastic games on the PS4 and its worth every penny you spend on it.

PS- I don't have the proper equipment for making a half decent video. Plus I am an amateur in making such guides. However I will try to make one guide with plenty of pictures
is visual quality output by ps4 better than pc on monitor?

is visual quality output by ps4 better than pc on monitor?
Its about the same fidelity as PC. But the frame rate is pretty consistent with PS. So you wont feel jerk here and there.
I have played only on Full HD resolution. Cannot comment about 4K.

This is a link of Ghost of Tshusima during my own gameplay on a Launch edition PS4 [the first model] . Its a constant 30 FPS and hence feels quite smooth.

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. Almost finalized the deal for Xbox one s but after listening to all the wise members discarded the idea.

Instead got the XBOX ONE X for Rs 15500. Got console, one controller , and Gears of war ultimate edition disc. The controller and console are working fine. The console was quite dusty. But working fine.
Congrats! Just keep cleaning it regularly because a few people have complaints about the hdmi port getting damaged due to heat

Back