Plz suggest great Eng spy espionage movies

After doing extensive search, found a few good ones
After finishing TIME
Watching the ABC murders, last episode remaining, okish, could have been made more taut though.

Started A DOSCOVERY OF WITCHES, based on all souls trilogy and finding it good enough, though watched 3 episodes till now.
(this isn't my usual espionage spy thriller but a thriller fantasy supernatural)

After doing extensive search, found a few good ones
After finishing TIME
Watching the ABC murders, last episode remaining, okish, could have been made more taut though.

Started A DOSCOVERY OF WITCHES, based on all souls trilogy and finding it good enough, though watched 3 episodes till now.
(this isn't my usual espionage spy thriller but a thriller fantasy supernatural)
Both the seasons of a discovery of witches were delightful.
May be a hint tilted towards romantic feminine genre like outlander but i liked it...
Esports for the third and concluding season.

Last edited:
A TV series but I highly recommend Rubicon. It was such a travesty that it never got the second season it so deserved. Marathon Man was amazing too.

Did anyone watch manoj bajpai’s family man on amazon prime?
Yep, watched both seasons. First season is better. You cannot compare to something like, say, Jack Ryan but still, quite good production values, the gun fights are some of the best choreographed and touches of humour are pretty effective. Build up is slow and somewhat predictable. Manoj and Sharib are excellent.

Been watching Foyle's war, finished season 7.
Been enjoying this no non sense masterpiece.
Love how they have created the show around the ww2.

Foundation was great in its first season on apple
Had watched

Pine gap,
The night manager
spy city,
the game,
the assets

in last few months, all are awesome shows and miniseries

Last edited:
Is this streaming anywhere ?
Don't know. Watched it from a download years back.

A series i watched recently that you might find interesting is Fauda. This is more terror related.

It's in Hebrew & Arabic so you would need subtitles. You won't stop binge watching once you start so be careful :)

Back