PORTAL 2 - Discussion Thread

Yeah I seriously hope the same. Blame it on so many installations of the several titles and all the crap. A fresh installation should resolve it I hope!

I don't think that's the problem. I hardly ever format my drive and I install more games than you do, but never faced this issue. Anyway, let's hope it's a lengthy DLC and not just 1-2 levels. :)

^^ Team up with me for Peer Review DLC co-op? My co-op partner was comp@ddict, but he is busy ATM(well, got a PM from him)..so maybe we can co-op together this time? I'm good..ask him. :p

ubergeek said:
i wiash i could get a part ner to complete the co op game :( i never finished due to the lack of good partner :(

I think Aman was looking for a partner as well. He hasn't completed the co-op for the original game either IIRC.

Gannu, let's do this! I'm free for the next 2 weeks, starting this weekend. So let me know once you want to start it, and this time, we'll complete it in one sitting. :D

^Yeah man.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Gannu, let's do this! I'm free for the next 2 weeks, starting this weekend. So let me know once you want to start it, and this time, we'll complete it in one sitting. :D

Brrrrr I wanted to do that pending Windows reinstallation. :mad:

But nvm let's do it! Did you download the DLC yet? I'll do it once I reach home today. :)

Gannu said:
Brrrrr I wanted to do that pending Windows reinstallation. :mad:

But nvm let's do it! Did you download the DLC yet? I'll do it once I reach home today. :)
You can perform the installlation if you want and we'll continue after that. I'll download it tonight as well.

Just played 3 levels out of the 9 of the coop dlc with pretttt. It's as awesome as ever :D. With really satisfying puzzles that require time and brainpower.

However, we were totally stumped on the third level and found an easy way out, but the actual solution was different. Usually Valve doesn't leave any space for such loopholes or shortcuts in it's carefully designed levels. So that was a bit of a downer.

Same here. There was some story to it but I don't think it made much sense, but it certainly leaves space for more DLCs. Don't know how long we'll have to wait though :(

Yo Allwyn when we do take up the DLC co-op? :p

I'll be possibly attempting the very short campaign after UC3 and Arkham City. Until MW3 comes out i.e.

Back