PORTAL 2 - Discussion Thread

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
May 12, 2005
Bombay
I don't think that's the problem. I hardly ever format my drive and I install more games than you do, but never faced this issue. Anyway, let's hope it's a lengthy DLC and not just 1-2 levels. :)

XTechManiac

Adept
May 1, 2010
Kolkata
^^ Team up with me for Peer Review DLC co-op? My co-op partner was comp@ddict, but he is busy ATM(well, got a PM from him)..so maybe we can co-op together this time? I'm good..ask him. :p

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
May 12, 2005
Bombay
Gannu, let's do this! I'm free for the next 2 weeks, starting this weekend. So let me know once you want to start it, and this time, we'll complete it in one sitting. :D

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
^Yeah man.

Ethan_Hunt said:
Gannu, let's do this! I'm free for the next 2 weeks, starting this weekend. So let me know once you want to start it, and this time, we'll complete it in one sitting. :D

Brrrrr I wanted to do that pending Windows reinstallation. :mad:

But nvm let's do it! Did you download the DLC yet? I'll do it once I reach home today. :)

Ethan_Hunt

Secret Agent Man
Skilled
May 12, 2005
Bombay
Gannu said:
Brrrrr I wanted to do that pending Windows reinstallation. :mad:

But nvm let's do it! Did you download the DLC yet? I'll do it once I reach home today. :)
You can perform the installlation if you want and we'll continue after that. I'll download it tonight as well.

kvikram

Skilled
Nov 16, 2010
Just played 3 levels out of the 9 of the coop dlc with pretttt. It's as awesome as ever :D. With really satisfying puzzles that require time and brainpower.

However, we were totally stumped on the third level and found an easy way out, but the actual solution was different. Usually Valve doesn't leave any space for such loopholes or shortcuts in it's carefully designed levels. So that was a bit of a downer.

kvikram

Skilled
Nov 16, 2010
Same here. There was some story to it but I don't think it made much sense, but it certainly leaves space for more DLCs. Don't know how long we'll have to wait though :(