Post Sites open for signup Thread

^ Nopes, there's no donation asked for this one. My friend just did it and he's drooling over the forum since an hour. So u can go ahead with this one :) No money asked!

dOm1naTOr said:
i too got DT account, but its asking for subscription for full functionality. :(

any help ?

Did you followed the steps I told you to follow in the first place....

Moreover yours post comes at 8 PM.... and their slot was only for 500 INVITE with fileshare freak,,,,, So maybe that`s over....

^ +1 to that. Coz my friend who registered was also able to dload stuff from it. Guess u missed your lucky time.

SORRY FOR THE OT: But where in Andheri u stay Umesh?

EDIT: and Wow! You are 92 born! You are young :p (Please ignore what i just typed if you felt it sounded Super Gay :bleh:)

umesh_boogy said:
thank you so much:):)

finally got DT account [without donating:bleh:]:clap::clap::clap:

^^ Both the sites are equally good.It depends on what you are looking for.If new movies are what you are after then bwt is good as well as DT.Both get their releases at the same time.But if older movies (older meaning 90s 80s and backward) are your liking then DT is the best.The torrents remain alive for months on DT.Besides the regional section kicks a$$ on DT.And of course the desi p0rn.

The only section which is slow at the moment is the TV section.Not many releases there.Hope someone takes notice and does something about it.

BWT USED to be good.. BWT has lost its era.. its trackers suck now unless its a very new happening movie.. or else it sucks big time. DT FTW! (atleast at the moment).
SS3 said:
Bwt > dt...

vishal2055 said:
^^ Both the sites are equally good.It depends on what you are looking for.If new movies are what you are after then bwt is good as well as DT.Both get their releases at the same time.But if older movies (older meaning 90s 80s and backward) are your liking then DT is the best.The torrents remain alive for months on DT.Besides the regional section kicks a$$ on DT.And of course the desi p0rn.

The only section which is slow at the moment is the TV section.Not many releases there.Hope someone takes notice and does something about it.

i dont get it whats such a big deal for Demonoid... i never found that site / tracker tht usefull.. public site torrentz is better than demonoid :S

Back