Post Sites open for signup Thread

Cathode-Ray.Tube (CRT) - Is Open For Registrations!

Categories: Movies/TV/WOC
They have old media: Movies, TV, and WOC. They only deal with content that is at least 10 years old and has English as one of its available languages, either as audio or subtitles.

Open till end of Monday, 15th of November' 2021.

Enjoy :)

Offtopic: Most of the closed sites (which are open for few days), I did registered on many, but there are very less seeders comparatively.
Usually on Private trackers, the few seeders you see will be from seedboxes, so even one seed is enough to download at very high speeds. Might not be applicable for all, but definitely quite a few of them.

Offtopic: Most of the closed sites (which are open for few days), I did registered on many, but there are very less seeders comparatively.

As @gourav mentioned, those are usually seedboxes which are seeding and speeds you will get will still be great. I am already part of IPT which I feel is ok for my requirements and to build ratio, I did buy a seedbox for one month (6 Euros something and now I have 90GB download and 5.5TB Upload stats on this and hence I am ok doing HnR on IPT and just forge the amount I downloaded as I know I won't exhaust the 5TB+ upload that I have for a long time.

As @gourav mentioned, those are usually seedboxes which are seeding and speeds you will get will still be great. I am already part of IPT which I feel is ok for my requirements and to build ratio, I did buy a seedbox for one month (6 Euros something and now I have 90GB download and 5.5TB Upload stats on this and hence I am ok doing HnR on IPT and just forge the amount I downloaded as I know I won't exhaust the 5TB+ upload that I have for a long time.
Which seedbox did you have, 5TB in 6 euro sounds nice

Usually on Private trackers, the few seeders you see will be from seedboxes, so even one seed is enough to download at very high speeds. Might not be applicable for all, but definitely quite a few of them.
Thanks I get this error on almost all sites I have registered from this article.
client banned: You can thank XXX XX XXX for this ban!

Using BitTorrent client

This link only leads me to a Login Page and not the Signup page. On the Login Page there is an option that has 'SIGNUP' mentioned (on the top right part of the page) but clicking that just reloads the same Login page! :rolleyes:
It's actually the signup button mislabeled as login. In the login page it won't ask for email.

Back