Post Sites open for signup Thread

Awesome HD open for Signup till 12GMT(5:30 AM 15th Feb) or 10k users...
Whichever comes first.... go and grab the offer:food3:

Here is what they say:-

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY - posted 9 hours ago
In the spirit of Valentines Day, we'd like to share the love.

For 24 hours from midnight GMT to midnight GMT, (all of Valentines day) Awesome-HD features:

:rock:OPEN REGISTRATION:rock:
Spread the word at other trackers and tell your friends to come and get some Awesome love. Remind your friends though of our new inactivity rule, cause we'd like them to stay a while once they're here!

Happy Valentines Day from the staff of Awesome-HD

Awesome-HD

Site Name: Demonoid (Demonoid.com)
Stats: 245000+ torrents
Signup URL: Demonoid.com - Register

Popular semi private BitTorrent tracker Demonoid is open for registration. If you still haven’t got a Demonoid account here your chance to get one without begging for invites. This tracker’s download restrictions for non-members were relaxed and users are now able to download 5 torrents (max) per day without having to log in. However, if you want the the full ‘green demon’ experience, having an account on this site is a must. Demonoid tracks all sorts of content ranging from movies to comics and is one of the most resourceful torrent trackers in existence.
Site Name: Torrent Script (Login)
Signup URL: Torrent-Script.org V1.1 :: Signup

Torrent Script is a private tracker that fills a void in the BitTorrent community. It’s a site that focuses on web development related content such as CMS, website templates, fonts, scripts (Ajax, PHP, etc), clone scripts, plugins, vector graphics and more. Although a brand new project, web developers, designers, software engineers, graphics designers, students or mere enthusiasts of any of these subjects should find Torrent Scripts a handy tracker to have. If you were wondering, yes premium content which you otherwise have to pay for is available for free on this tracker.
Launched on the 1th of February 2010, Torrent Script is only three days old. However, it’s not a ghost town with 0 torrents and 5 users unlike most other ambitious new projects (not saying it’s bad to start small). TS on the other hand already indexes close to 200 active torrents and has a 750 strong registered user base. Considering the fact that this is a niche tracker, these are excellent stats. I haven’t seen this site posted in any other BitTorrent forum so far and TS’s stats are expected to further improve as the word spreads around the BT community.
Although we cannot predict the future of any torrent tracker due to the volatile nature of this community, Torrent Script is a site that’s already shown a lot of promise. If this trend continues, we can only hope more good things from this tracker. Signups are currently open and if you are interested, feel free to check the site out.

Site Name: NTorrents (Ntorrents.net)
Signup URL: Register :: Ntorrents.net
Stats: 5400+ torrents and 13700+ users
Description: nTorrents is a great tracker for all things Nintendo. From SNES games to latest Wii releases, you can find pretty much any Nintendo console game on this tracker. NT is now three years old and they’ve have opened signups to the public in celebration.

Site Name: PackMe.In (https://packme.in)
Invite Application URL: https://packme.in/inviteapp.php
Stats: 1000+ packs
Description: PackMe.In is a ratio free packs only torrent tracker –Just after several months since launch, PiN has managed to index more than 1000 torrent packs which is pretty impressive.

Site Name: ElbitZ (ElbitZ.NET, Your Online Learning Center :: Login)
Signup URL: ElbitZ.NET, Your Online Learning Center :: Signup
Statistics: 8700+ torrents
Description: ElbitZ is an E-Learning torrent tracker with lots of educational content such as Ebooks, exam engines, test papers, etc. This site opens to the public once every month and open signups usually last for 2 days.

Good News DesiTorrent open for signup through FileshareFreak...... One the best Desitracker

You should goto filesharefreak....

DesiTorrents: An Exclusive Offer to Join a Legendary Desi Tracker | THE source for BitTorrent & P2P Tips, Tricks and Info. | FileShareFreak

Note: I will prefer you people go for this process with Safari or Chrome as browser..... As for me I had some issues with Firefox

Click on the referral link they have provided (i prefered click on referral link which automatically led to a popup

:)no: I will advise not to go for open in new tab technique)

Then, you check accept agreement checkbox and and click on submit.....

Thereafter fill in the form...and keep referral as it is.... its a must bcoz its a linkup in b/w filesharefreak and desitorrent....

After this you will be directed to fs free reg... do it and you are through....

Best of luck....:hap2:

edit: You can very well thanks or rep me.... If you find this helpfull....

Back