OC & Modding Post your Intel Core 2 Duo overclocks here

Re: Post Your Core 2 Duo Overclocks Here

Got my C2D 6400 today evening. This is what i have done on it so far. Still need some time as i am a total n0ob at intel (Darky & Harshal knows all abt it). Special thanks to Darky for getting me teh Chip and to Harshal for his kind suggesstions(I aint kiddin... And thanks a ton mt8).

Damm i still havent done a fresh intall. Just took out my NF4 setup. Plugged in the C2D setup. Installed drivers and started clockin the n0ob chip :p. ohhh btw Air Cooling :eek:hyeah:

The Setup: C2D 6400 | ASUS P5B Dlx | GEIL DDR II 800 | TT BT

^ One word "Awesome" :cool2:

Lets see if you can push bus speeds to 500+ and reach sub 13s ;) all the best :D

You've got a really good start, Switch :p All the best doing 500fsb on that board :D

I had initially thought of keepin my setup @ 3600 24/7 with RAM 1:1(The time i was deciding on C2D setup)... But i think i can live with this... Also the setup is mentioned in the last line of the post in bold...

And Rave... No need to congratulate me noob... I told you on msn only :bleh:

postcount ftw :D

and now go hit 500 and show the noobs it can be done ;)

RAM @ 2.1 Volts re...

Ad1... I am happy with what i have as of now... Thats almost a 90% overclock... Trust me greed never ends... I will be more happy if i have a respectable score against you/rave/karan/goku in CSS and i mean it :D...

600x6 man.. cmon..

Imma gonna try it.

Having a few problems with Asus Update though.

Plus I cant find my USB Pen Drive, plus I have no CD's :mad:.

Aditya said:
600x6 man.. cmon..

Imma gonna try it.

Having a few problems with Asus Update though.

Plus I cant find my USB Pen Drive, plus I have no CD's :mad:.

you have no brains either :p duh!

Which ram, whats vcore?

Do test for an hour of prime(both small fft and large fft) if not more before deciding to keep it clocked there 24x7.

Nice going btw, do the nice clean install too :p

Ok guys.... first C2D 4.0G done in TE by Aditya (or someelse done it already :p)

4.02Ghz

445 x 9 @ 1.6 Vcore

It was unstable like crap but the ultra crappy Corsair ram was responsible for it. But wth, it was (almost) doing 5-5-5-15 @ 445 1:1 @ 2.45Vdimm (its rated 266 @ 4-5-5-15 :D)

Screen shot coming soon....

Ad1 was on phone with me. Now hes working on getting it stable. Best of luck to him. Will post SS after that :D

Good Luck to da Golden Boi.... work it out!! :)

EDIT: Well even Mine boots @ 4GHz but no go as its not RAM on my side... :) its either d Chip or d heat and dats y waiting for these Water babies to show some good results :D

Congrats to Adi, first 4gig C2D on TE :D My board doesn't go beyond 410fsb because of the blasted heat :S

But I can finally see the light at the other end of the tunnel - water cooling arrives Monday :D Btw Harshal, your MCW30's arrive on Wed/Thurs :p

RiO said:
Congrats to Adi, first 4gig C2D on TE :D My board doesn't go beyond 410fsb because of the blasted heat :S

But I can finally see the light at the other end of the tunnel - water cooling arrives Monday :D Btw Harshal, your MCW30's arrive on Wed/Thurs :p

my ram shud be here this weekend here also.....(via chaos, thanks a ton to him for arranging to get it here, and to darky to order it :D)

if only i had a cpu :D (hint, hint @ RiO)

Its chip mostly.

I cant do a thing at 4G. it boots, random restart, BSOD.

You name it and it has that issue at 4G even at 1.6v

Back