Status
Not open for further replies.
guyies my net is down .will reply to u all shortly

anyways dini my offer are much better than Nextworldonline

hehe , from where u got the site :)

even if normal user aprt from TE come too my site shipping is Free for them

njoy

Speedz said:
Dude dinesh open your own thread.. dont mess up some1 elses...

first of all its not my site..
i dun care if u buy from there or not.

i found a few things at their site and myself ordered a left4dead... and wanted u all to know the same.

theres nothin abt messin one`s thread... . its a Dealer thread... and as members we prefer to make other members aware of other options :)

anyways VJ... no offense !

when are u gettin GTA4 ??? next world par aaya nahi hai ab tak :(

predatorvj that site mention above price r high man really and i got all PS3 stuff thanks again for SAMCK DOWN game u arrange for me its not in ur list .Yaar add more games of PS3 my bro wants more games in most probably i m going 2 purchased a another PS3 machine in jan or feb from u .

If your net is down , maybe we can talk on the phone.I only want to know the total price to be paid.

What time can I call you ?

^^^call me any time
hope that u have my number
You tele in Navi mumbai sucks,Dini u only told me get you tele
huh
me shiffting to MTNL now :) .
Anyways Friends ,i will update Entire Range from PS2 pc to xbox tonight for sure
N yes XBOX360 NFS undercover,Red alert 3 and few other is launched let me know if any one wants those :)

yes yaar my net is still down .thats the reason i have its not updated

got hell lot of stuffs

The current PC from which i m accessing net Doesnt have MS office

:(

Unfortunately though, this couldn’t have come at a worse time for e-Xpress, considering the fact that the Indian launch of GTA IV PC is a spectacular record, marking the first time in the history of Indian game sales that a brand-new AAA title will be available for the cheapest price worldwide, selling for a scant INR 499, when the usual going rate for a new title averages between INR 999 (~ US $20) and INR 1299 (~ US $26).

:O

500rs ? Is that true ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back